Posts created by maivie

jonbug96 wrote:When trying to launch Ravenhearst Unlocked, my security software pops up a virus alert warning me that the launcher contains SONAR.Heuristic.132 and recommends uninstalling the potentially damaging program. I allowed the security software to uninstall the game twice and when I got the same result each time, I decided not to download and install the game until Big Fish fixed the code or whatever is causing the virus. Anyone else having this problem?
I'm having the same issue and have not seen anyone post a solution or even a response to this. What is the deal with this?

I'm running Windows 10 on a fairly new PC

posted in Drawn: Dark Flight ® Collector's Edition on Aug 31, 10 9:48 AM
This is my first time commenting on a game. So, well, here goes.
I just finished the demo...LOVED IT!! I will def buy the CE tomorrow. I bought the first one and it was wonderful and I think one will not disappoint.

Also, on a side note, I have been playing gamed on the BFG site for about 3 years and I think, (for what it's worth), that it is one of the best sites out there. The internet can be a scary place but I feel very safe here at BFG...THANK YOU!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator