Posts created by jayther

posted in My Tribe on Apr 5, 10 11:57 PM
I've had 4 that slept at the same time when I built 4 huts, and I only had a population of 13. So, I dunno. Haha. 4 was the most ever, and never gotten to that point ever again (that I've witnessed), so yeah.

posted in My Tribe on Apr 5, 10 11:49 PM
I only have 12 farming plots (10 from my previous island), because I dunno, not much use other than growing cotton and straw (and gosh, many many different kinds of seeds, and many different dyes...I only have 2 seeds that is required from ANY of the dyes' recipes).

But I see why many people don't use that much farming, especially when they're just starting.

posted in My Tribe on Apr 5, 10 11:44 PM
I don't think so...when I went to click the ark (or however I got to another island...i forgot), it warned me about going to another island, saying that going to another island can't be undone and can't return to your original/current island. And in doing so, you basically start from scratch (but with your resources still intact, despite it being way over max), which means no ark when you go to another island.

I'm not sure if you can go back to the original island once you built another ark. I have yet to do that again. haha.

All of this is assuming the FB version. x]

posted in My Tribe on Apr 5, 10 11:39 PM
Aggeloi wrote:I have also been having trouble with My Tribe. Today I just found out that my tribe members have maxed the science out - 10k. The problem is, there's nothing in the science section that I can research with only 10k science anymore - I've already gotten everything! And the next technology step requires 350k science... but my capacity is only 10k. Am I totally missing something? Do I have to use pearls to increase the capacity at this point or something lame like that? Help!
That's odd...you can't upgrade the science center? My tribespeople have gone to a max (the upgrade level before 1 million science points, which i think is either 200k or 500k). I just recently upgraded the science center to a max 1 million (1.00m, as it says), and my tribespeople are now at almost 70k. Are you sure you're upgrading your science center?

If you can't upgrade your science center (no upgrade button on the sidebar when you click on the science center), I think you'd have to reach a certain player level to be able to do so. I don't remember.

posted in My Tribe on Mar 27, 10 3:44 PM
That's odd...you don't need to be on a certain level, and it doesn't need much wood and rock either.

That's definitely a bug.

posted in My Tribe on Mar 27, 10 3:42 PM
bfgTigris wrote:Welcome to the pond fleur1972!

You should be able to to Save and Exit the game from the main menu.

Hope this helps!

bfgTigris
I don't think fleur1972 is worried about losing progress. He/she is worried about the game progressing. fleur1972 wants to know if there's a way to pause the progress so the tribespeople won't die.

posted in My Tribe on Mar 26, 10 2:27 PM
I haven't had that problem, fmbbga. What are you trying to upgrade?

posted in My Tribe on Mar 19, 10 1:39 PM
As some may have noticed and mentioned, the Facebook version is very different from the downloadable one. There are no potions, no celestial/lunar towers, you don't need to build fire pits, and some other things that are not in the Facebook version.

But there are things in the Facebook version that aren't in the downloadable My Tribe. The most obvious is being able to visit your friends' islands. Another obvious thing is the pearls. These are used to get some stuff for tribe, instead of waiting for your tribespeople to gather or relying on luck for good crates. And speaking of crates, they're now slot machines kind of deal (and you can't lose).

I won't reveal too much, as they're either in the first-play tutorial or along the way. In any case, there are some different things you'd have to do, but it's still the same general goal.

......[/explaining rant]

Now for the reason for my reply...

Bug report
When you upgrade a storehouse and it finishes before you login the game, the tribespeople don't gather resources until you log on again. For example, last night, I checked that there are a mere 5 minutes done from upgrading the wood storehouse from storing 2000 to 5000. And right now (15 hours later), I log back on, and I noticed that the wood amount is still 2000. Then I noticed that the wood gatherers JUST started to gather wood (2001 wood amount a few seconds later).

(and in case you think they're just starving (which would cause them to stop working), they have plenty of food).

They do gather resources when you're logged off if nothing special is happening to the storehouses. Just when a storehouse is finishes upgrading before you log on is the problem.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator