Posts created by goddess280653

posted in Adelantado Trilogy: Book Three on Dec 10, 14 12:49 AM
I bought this game along with 1 & 2 several weeks ago - have been playing them fine and then all of a sudden - FATAL ERROR _tp_tcalls FUNCTION IS REALLY BAD - can anyone tell me how to fix please !

posted in The Happy Hereafter on Oct 17, 14 8:57 PM
Have downloaded this game three times and it will not run ? Just goes back to the play or buy screen. Would like to play - it kinda looks interesting. Is there a fix for this please ?

posted in Whispers: Revelation on Feb 22, 14 9:02 PM
Can I have my money back please - played the demo fine and after buying the game I have had nothing but issues with it freezing up on HO scenes. Everything is up to date and I have not experienced freezing up issues since I got rid of my old desktop a couple of years ago !!!

posted in Secret Bunker USSR on Jan 23, 14 12:24 AM
I have tried clicking a hundred times around the area left of the abandoned building and it does not zoom in !!! Around the cylinder lying on the ground, the box beside the building and the drums - frustrating !! Am I looking in the right place ?? Thanks

posted in Rite of Passage: The Perfect Show on Jul 6, 13 1:47 AM
Have d/loaded but cannot get game to run - tells me I have 35 mins to play ?? I had technical problems with this game when it first game out (and my laptop is new so technical problems are extremely rare) so perhaps I am not meant to buy it - even as a DD !!

posted in Order of the Rose on Jun 18, 13 12:09 AM
Yep same with me - go to play and get a message telling me game will not run with current screen resolution ?? Any suggestions please never had "run" issue with any game EVER !!!

posted in The Theatre of Shadows: As You Wish on Aug 23, 12 3:27 AM
Wow, wow, wow is all I can say - what a great game !!! I totally agree as far as value for money goes it should be a CE. Beautiful graphics, great puzzles, just the right amount of HOGS, interesting storyline and it just goes on and on and on !!!!! Awesome thanks BFG and Vogat. Well worth a credit

posted in Rite of Passage: The Perfect Show on Aug 20, 12 2:29 AM
No Widescreen

Played 30 mins of the demo but it appears that fullscreen / widescreen option does not work i.e. I cannot uncheck in options. Even when I change my graphics properties to scale full screen it still does not work. Why oh why in this day and age of widescreens do developers not ensure that this option is available. Looks like a great game but not sure if I want to spend a credit on something I cannot play widescreen - frustration, frustration grrrrrrr Can anyone help me on this or is it just a game that doesn't have widescreen option - Thank you !!

posted in Rite of Passage: The Perfect Show on Aug 18, 12 5:07 AM
Played 30 mins of the demo but it appears that fullscreen / widescreen option does not work i.e. I cannot uncheck in options. Even when I change my graphics properties to scale full screen it still does not work. Why oh why in this day and age of widescreens do developers not ensure that this option is available. Looks like a great game but not sure if I want to spend a credit on something I cannot play widescreen - frustration, frustration grrrrrrr

posted in Suburban Mysteries: The Labyrinth of the Past on Aug 11, 12 3:18 AM
Mmmmm - played the demo and it looked like it could be goodie but HO scene overload - way too many for me so I think I'll pass on this one - shame

posted in Surface: Mystery of Another World on Jul 19, 12 3:06 AM
I have played a lot of games since becoming a member around 2-1/2 yrs ago and have refined my tastes somewhat - when I first started I really liked full on HOGs, I now really enjoy adventure & puzzle with a few HOGs thrown in. I especially like the interactive HOGs in this game and, it seems to be going on forever !! Great game thanks

posted in Fishdom H2O: Hidden Odyssey ™ on Jul 11, 12 2:42 AM
Yep can hear the game playing but the screen is blank - never ever had this before ??

posted in Mummy's Treasure on May 23, 12 3:45 AM
What a great little game and a DD to boot - I am totally captured by it !! Quirky & interesting with a chance to try demonstrate your mouse capabilities - thanks

posted in Top Secret Finders on May 22, 12 1:56 AM
Mmmmmm just a few too many HOS for my liking - happy gaming fishies

posted in Abandoned: Chestnut Lodge Asylum on May 16, 12 12:50 AM
Hey BFG any suggestions about not being able to spray paint the duck yellow (it worked the first time) but then the yellow duck disappeared and bingo the green one was back in its place and cannot paint it no matter how many times I try. Cannot get nipple onto bottle or pull the nail out (worked the first time I tried and then bingo again the nail was back in the same place). I get that I am not the only one with the issues with this HO scene - I have a laptop that is only a couple of months old and I never have problems with games not running properly. I always find it interesting that not every fishy experiences the same gliches and that there is quite a wide range of them. How about a fix please devs or I will be requesting a refund !!

posted in Abandoned: Chestnut Lodge Asylum on May 15, 12 3:20 AM
Hey BFG any suggestions about not being able to spray paint the duck yellow (it worked the first time) but then the yellow duck disappeared and bingo the green one was back in its place and cannot paint it no matter how many times I try. Cannot get nipple onto bottle or pull the nail out (worked the first time I tried and then bingo again the nail was back in the same place). I get that I am not the only one with the issues with this HO scene - I have a laptop that is only a couple of months old and I never have problems with games not running properly. I always find it interesting that not every fishy experiences the same gliches and that there is quite a wide range of them. How about a fix please devs or I will be requesting a refund !!

posted in Abandoned: Chestnut Lodge Asylum on May 5, 12 9:43 PM
Yep I have uninstalled and reinstalled and still cannot turn the gas off in the kitchen - no buy for me until fixed - shame looks like a good game

posted in Alice's Adventures in Wonderland on Apr 20, 12 2:58 AM
On the basis of the negative comments made when the game was released I wasn't going to try it but I have found it to be quite good fun and worth the DD price - different sorts of puzzles and there is a magnifying glass to find the small objects so no complaints here

posted in Phenomenon: City of Cyan on Mar 25, 12 2:26 AM
Have played demo and am off to buy !!! Gorgeous graphics, lots of really interesting puzzles & just the right amount of HOG scenes. Totally different and innovative game - this is a winner IMHO !!! Happy gaming fishies !!!

posted in Sherlock Holmes and the Hound of the Baskervilles on Mar 22, 12 1:29 AM
What a great game & great value COTW - cheers !!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator