Posts created by haggishead

posted in The Silent Age on Aug 17, 15 3:21 AM
you can also change the size by choosing the highest screen resolution at the start of the game.

posted in The World`s Legends: Kashchey the Immortal on Sep 1, 12 4:10 AM
Have finished the game and just want to say how much I enjoyed it. Did not experience any problems at all.

posted in Kingdom Chronicles Collector's Edition on May 31, 12 4:36 AM
I had a problem with the game crashing but I retarted with a second profile and managed to finish the game. great game btw.

posted in The Surprising Adventures of Munchausen on Feb 19, 12 2:33 AM
me too. it was still activating when I decided to close down Game Manager. I then clicked on desktop icon of game and it told me trial period expired.

any explanations please?

posted in XIII - Lost Identity on Nov 28, 11 2:49 AM
thank you cbtx

posted in XIII - Lost Identity on Nov 28, 11 2:30 AM
Alpaca210 wrote:UMMM, can someone pleasetell me what a HdO game is and why they not good,, lol

I'd like to know as well.

I had no problem with trial download but having now purchased the game the d/l stuck at 12% and would not move.

Have uninstalled and will try again tomorrow.

posted in Grim Tales: The Bride Collector's Edition on Aug 4, 11 12:38 PM
Hi powdermonkey........I have a large screen monitor and change the settings to 1280x1024 and this gives me full screen.

posted in Grim Tales: The Bride Collector's Edition on Aug 4, 11 4:55 AM
and I thought I had problems d/loading the game but after reading all your posts I think I got off pretty lightly.

took in all 1hr 30 mins to d/l and that was after having to pause it quite a few times as it kept sticking at various percentages.

I don't know if it is this version of game manager as I also experienced slow d/loading with the previous version and I have a powerful computer and fast broadband.

all in all it's getting pretty tedious d/loading games.

posted in Mystery of the Missing Brigantine on Jun 29, 11 3:02 AM
I would also like to know what 'personal directory does not exist' means.

posted in Detective Agency 2: Banker's wife on May 4, 11 3:15 AM
game froze inside banker's house at keys puzzle. had to ctrl/alt/del to get out of it.

posted in Mystery Chronicles: Betrayals of Love on May 1, 11 7:16 AM
hi truddi...my cursor was kind of iffy so I opted for the non-game cursor and everything seems ok.

hope this helps you.

posted in Avalon Legends Solitaire on Apr 30, 11 6:13 AM
I have now finished the game. Feel great.

posted in Avalon Legends Solitaire on Apr 26, 11 8:12 AM
Thanks James_Kit. I have the 1.3 multiplier but struggling. But I did achieve a 6000 in one game.

I have now decided to go for the 90,000 power up and am halfway to getting there Maybe I'll achieve it this side of Christmas!!!!!

eta: on checking it's the 75,000 power up I'm going for so I'm more than half way there.

eta: #2.....got to over 10,000 and have decided I do not completely understand the rules.

posted in Avalon Legends Solitaire on Apr 25, 11 7:32 AM
me too.

stevieferr.....if you thinks that's bad wait until you try to get the engine along the tracks.

posted in Mystery Novel on Apr 13, 11 8:27 AM
have now successfully completed the game.

posted in Mystery Novel on Apr 13, 11 4:14 AM
I've had to start all over again as no fifth idol available now. There must be a glitch.

posted in Mystery Novel on Apr 13, 11 2:36 AM
Thanks Mrs Skippy.......think there must be a glitch in the game as there is no idol by the chair. Oh well shall have to start over again.

posted in Mystery Novel on Apr 12, 11 10:36 AM
Aveda5 wrote:Ok...that's 4, where's the 5th? Mayor's basement, fishing hut, field before winch & police station.

have got these four as well. WHERE IS THE FIFTH????? HELP PLEASE.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator