Posts created by 4Cats4

posted in Red Riding Hood: Star-Crossed Lovers on Dec 1, 15 9:02 AM
In a word... BORING.

posted in Sable Maze: Twelve Fears on Jun 21, 15 9:21 AM
Windows 8. Seems like a fun game, really enjoyed playing it, but froze twice where I had to shut down program thru task manager. Both times got a "read error". Will try again, but three strikes, you're out!

posted in Nancy Drew: The Shattered Medallion on May 12, 15 8:45 AM
Pinkrollsroyce wrote:There's a great site that offers walkthroughs without giving the whole game away. You can get a hint to get you going or the full explanation whatever you need.

I'll send you a PM with the link

Me too please. This is my first Nancy Drew game and I just keep walking around, or paddling a kayak to nowhere. Just need a few pointers to get me started. TIA!

posted in Dark Strokes: The Legend of the Snow Kingdom on May 10, 14 3:54 PM
Even thou the cursor shows a potion, you have to click on the pink bottle (I think it was pink) on the bottom left of your screen. HOpe this helps!

posted in Mysteries of the Mind: Coma on Jan 25, 14 11:19 AM
Same problem here, same place. Kitchen. Looking for pepper mill. Tried changing custom cursor to regular cursor and it wouldn't let me. Was enjoying the game.

posted in Ancient Rome 2 on Jan 26, 13 5:53 PM
I downloaded the upgrade this afternoon. Love the fewer fires, love more that the game saves progress. Or so I thought. I was playing level 22, finished the supply objectives, was about 1000 gold away from goal and had to leave.

Just opened the game and all that showed was one barrack. Said "oh no!!" in my head, cancelled out, checked that I was on the right level, reopened the game, and had nothing. No barrack...no town...no farms, nada, zilch....

Almost afraid to start the level again because I know I won't have time to finish it tonight.

posted in Reality Show: Fatal Shot on Jan 19, 13 3:46 PM
Same problem here. Game plays fine until cannon ball mini game. Game freezes up. Tried a few times, same problem. Its a shame because I was going to purchase the game when my trial was up. Windows 8, everything up to date here.

posted in Monument Builders: Titanic on Mar 27, 12 8:36 AM
Color me stupid but I just started the game and can't figure out how to cut down a tree! I click on the 3 trees that have arrows pointing to them and not a thing happens. Is there a trick to this?

posted in Fairway ™ Collector's Edition on Oct 8, 11 8:57 AM
Why can't I play the last card I flip over on a course? Immediately, it goes to my score, even thou there are one, sometimes more, availabe cards to play??? Frustrating when I end up above par, when if I were able to play on the last card, I'd be under. Is this a bug?

posted in Awakening: The Goblin Kingdom Collector's Edition on Aug 27, 11 12:02 PM
Same problem as Sno...I found the blue crystal but it remains on the 'to be found' list and I can't move it to the stand. Changed the light to Moon, got 2 other cystals, just can't get the blue one to move. Would hate to have to start all over again.

posted in Nertz Solitaire on Jul 9, 11 7:55 AM
I love Nertz and was happy to see it offered on BF. I played the hour demo without incident and purchased it when my trial was up. Then it started crashing, freezing my PC completely, over and over again. I updated my drivers, cleaned my temp files, etc etc and still it crashes. I can understand a new game having problems but come on, 4 years is plenty of time to get it right.

First time I am so disappointed in BF. Took my little fishie and made him stand in the corner!

Cats

posted in Midnight Mysteries: Salem Witch Trials on Jun 16, 10 7:05 AM
I played twice and missed the bag of coins. Decided I'd wait until BF came up with a solution. However, I played again this morning and when you get to the coin puzzle, DO NOT use a silver coin from inventory to trace the eagle. Just use the cursor. Bag of coins goes right into inventory!

Good Luck!

posted in Midnight Mysteries: Salem Witch Trials on Jun 16, 10 7:03 AM
I played twice and missed the bag of coins. Decided I'd wait until BF came up with a solution. However, I played again this morning and when you get to the coin puzzle, DO NOT use a silver coin from inventory to trace the eagle. Just use the cursor. Bag of coins goes right into inventory!

Good Luck!

posted in Midnight Mysteries: Salem Witch Trials on Jun 15, 10 6:09 AM
co_ff_ee wrote:I cannot pick up the morse code paper from the desk to do the diary in the safe puzzle. Is there something else I need to do or is it a glitch?

You don't pick up the morse code paper...leave it on the desk, rub a piece of coal (from engine room) over paper. Take Morse Code book from inventory and place on desk. It will open. Use it to decipher your morse code that is on the paper.

posted in Midnight Mysteries: Salem Witch Trials on Jun 14, 10 7:14 PM
Completed the coin puzzle, bag of coins flashed on screen never made it into my inventory. Got to the point in the game where I needed that bag of coins to give to the ghost to proceed further into the game....no can do. So, I deleted that game, began a new game, got to the coin puzzle game fully intending to grab that bag of coins...but *poof* it disappeared. I am not going to start all over again until there is a fix...which I hope is soon.

posted in Midnight Mysteries: Salem Witch Trials on Jun 14, 10 2:38 PM
Happened to me too...completed the coin puzzle...saw briefly a bag of coins and thought it was automatically added to my inventory but when I checked, didn't see a bag of coins, but had 2 silver coins. I guess I'll have to start all over again.

posted in Little Folk of Faery on Mar 30, 10 12:05 PM
Played this for the hour demo and fell in love with it. Have been playing all day. I leave to get stuff done, then before I know it, I'm back on the computer checking my little Faery Friends. Wish the mouse wheel would let me zoom in and out as needed, but other that, I am enjoying this game a lot.

posted in Eden's Quest: The Hunt for Akua on Mar 6, 10 9:34 AM
PLayed hour demo, liked game, bought it. Played it for hours yesterday with no problem. Downloaded upgrade this morning, just attempted to play game. Everytime I click on a totem (different areas) I get a black screen with an error box saying "texture-erreur de chargement image"

Help!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator