Posts created by judimarie

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Nov 9, 15 2:54 AM
Thanks so much GulfCoastGuppy for the response. I've already collected the achievement for raking the leaves. It makes sense that you wouldn't mow the lawns and rake the leaves in the same season. It's been fall since I started the game. I was afraid you had to get a lawn mower from the hardware store. My hardware store disappeared after I customized it. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game but I guess it's gone forever. Oh well, looks like I really don't need it.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Nov 8, 15 6:02 AM
There is an achievement award for mowing the lawns. How do you do that?

posted in Lost Island: Eternal Storm on Sep 9, 15 11:15 PM
You're welcome! Glad I could repay you for reminding me I could buy hammers! I was stuck at the quest to repair the library for days! Now I'm finally making some progress.

posted in Lost Island: Eternal Storm on Sep 9, 15 8:52 AM
Thanks Barbara for your reply. Looks like the only way I can get hammers is to buy them. The chests I get are not including the hammers even though they are supposed to and the snakelizards aren't dropping them either. Guess it's just a glitch in my game. I had not even remembered that you could buy them in the store until you mentioned it. As for your question, I don't remember how I got in the stone quarry, I think maybe there was an access item I had to buy. I know you can't get in the dwarf caves until you defeat the fort at the bottom of the mountain. But first you have to get to the quest telling you to fight the murdocks in the fort. Good Luck!

posted in Lost Island: Eternal Storm on Sep 8, 15 5:27 PM
I am on level 22 and still have not found a hammer to repair anything. I have opened a lot of chests which are supposed to have them but haven't got one. Also, I have killed a lot of the black birds with the hawk thing and they are not giving me any hammers either. Please help!

posted in Delicious: Emily's New Beginning Collector's Edition on Jan 2, 15 1:15 PM
I have a problem when I click to select a food item and too many of them end up on the tray. It wasn't a major problem until I got to the level with the vianetta and tiramisu desserts. I can not get through this level because it is taking too much time to dispose of all the extra desserts, especially since it often does not pick up the right number of portions.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator