Posts created by Miridau

posted in Redemption Cemetery: Grave Testimony on Sep 14, 12 1:08 AM
Found everything and realised I had missed the bit about going up the steps to the octopus!!!

posted in Redemption Cemetery: Grave Testimony on Sep 12, 12 4:32 AM
I bought the CE but nothing in the strategy guide tells what to put in the bucket to lift the sail. I had hoped the Walkthrough for the SE would tell me but cannot find it.
What do I put in the bucket??

posted in Mystery Trackers: Raincliff Collector's Edition on May 12, 11 4:53 AM
What a fantastic game!! Played over the last couple of days and just finished the bonus game and read the epilogue. Well worth the money. Not a single glitch or problem. My OS is Windows 7 and everything worked well. Congratulations Elephant Games and BFG .

posted in Shiver: Vanishing Hitchhiker on May 5, 11 12:13 PM
Absolutely fantastic game. One of the best I have played in a while. Will definitely play it again in a few weeks. That's two good ones this week. ( I bought Spirits of Mystery, Amber Maiden, CE.) Probably get withdrawal symptons waiting for the next brilliant one!!

posted in Princess Isabella: A Witch's Curse on May 3, 11 10:42 PM
I thoroughly enjoyed this game, and it was well worth the $2.99. I played it over a couple of days and the fairy didn't particularly annoy me. Will replay in a few months as I do with most games. Nice to have the extra puzzles unlocked at the end of the game.

posted in Spirits of Mystery: Amber Maiden Collector's Edition on Apr 30, 11 7:50 AM
I thought this game was absolutely splendid. I only played about 10 minutes of the trial version and then decided to buy. Of about 200 games, this is the first CE for me. Well worth the money. Loved it!!

posted in Phantasmat on Feb 7, 11 3:55 AM
Absolutely loved this game. Played in normal mode but will do it again in hard. Enjoyed being able to switch to Match 3 mode rather than using a hint for the odd object. Might play through using just Match 3 sometime.
Great game and nice and long.

posted in 3 Cards to Dead Time on Oct 2, 10 11:42 AM
I thoroughly enjoyed this game. Having recently got 3 cards to midnight on the DD I was delighted to get this one also on a DD. It has a good story line and I found the cut scenes and dialogue a nice change from haring from one room to another and back again looking for objects to use in yet another room! I particularly like the word association way of finding objects instead of being told what object to look for. A good buy and I have enjoyed playing it today.

posted in James Patterson Women's Murder Club: Little Black Lies on Sep 25, 10 3:05 AM
Oh yes. Definitely a buy. I just needed one to complete a punch card too, so very timely.
I have all these and all the books, and I love the game series. This one seems better than the previous ones, and the built in strategy guide is a fantastic addition.

posted in Department 42: The Mystery of the Nine on Sep 5, 10 4:16 PM
Fabulous game. Spent most of today playing it. Nearly bought it a couple of days ago with my monthly punch card credit, but then opted for Nemo´s Secret. The Nautilus. Glad I did as this was today´s DD. Also got yesterday´s DD. Now I need to decide which game to get with my normal monthly credit.
Wow. That will be 4 games already this month!

posted in Redemption Cemetery: Curse of the Raven on Aug 29, 10 1:01 AM
After three days of trying to open the safe, I had given up. Then I thought I would see if anyone else was having a problem. Am I glad I did!!
Thanks to all of you, I opened the safe and have just finished the game.
Thoroughly enjoyed it

posted in Agatha Christie: 4:50 from Paddington on Jul 2, 10 10:38 PM
Did the demo when it was released and decided it would be a yes for my monthly credit or free punch card credit. Then I bought it with the 4th July sale ( which has started my punch card off for this month).
I think it is a great game - gentle and relaxing. Also very true to the original story, which I like.

posted in Midnight Mysteries: Salem Witch Trials on Jun 13, 10 6:59 AM
You need to take the Morse Code book out of your inventory. Check the signs you have highlighted with the coal. Make a note of those numbers from the Morse Code Book.

posted in Midnight Mysteries: Salem Witch Trials on Jun 13, 10 6:53 AM
Hey. Let´s not get too cross! MargieB has said the walkthough will be posted soon. It is a lovely game and yes, I am stuck in the custom house ( 2nd time I got further than the 1st!!) It is still a super game and any anxious people out there can always buy the Strategy Guide. It is beautiful. Great game. Can´t wait to finish it and then replay.

posted in Midnight Mysteries: Salem Witch Trials on Jun 12, 10 9:11 PM
[b]Yes. I bought the first one and thoroughly enjoyed it. I replay it occasionally and still have to think about what to do. So well worth the money.

posted in Tiger Eye - Part I: Curse of the Riddle Box on May 26, 10 11:29 PM
I played the demo a few days ago and decided it was a buy with my next credit or free punch card game. Last night I found I couldn´t wait the extra few days and bought it. Thoroughly enjoyed it. I have to replay it to get the 50 points to unlock the extras. Now I also have to find another game for the freebies in a few days!

posted in PuppetShow: Mystery of Joyville ™ on May 20, 10 12:33 AM
What a super game. Got it on the DD and thoroughly enjoyed it. Nice to have appropriate objects rather than ´cheese graters in the sky´! Looking forward to the sequel.

posted in Mystery P.I.: The London Caper on Apr 22, 10 3:00 AM
Have just finished, and found the jewels. A super game. I have several Spintop games and they are all a pleasure to play, with replay value as well. Now I am looking for two more games - One to use my credit on, and one for my free punch card game!

posted in Lost in the City on Mar 21, 10 7:51 AM
Bought this at 9.45 am this morning on DD. Just finsihed at 15.45. Off to cook breakfast! Fantastic game and story line. Forunately I am 68 and live alone now, so can spend hours on the computer if I choose.
I would recommend this to anyone who likes HOG with a little bit of difference.
Should have added - I did have two phone calls lasting over 1½ hours while I was playing.

posted in Hidden Expedition: Amazon ™ on Feb 15, 10 7:40 AM
Hi. Have just finished the game. Go back to the interior scene and put the key from your inventory into the padlock on the doors/gates Your cursor will show blue so you know you are in the right place.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator