Posts created by peggyjuneybug

posted in Scarlett Mysteries: Cursed Child on Apr 24, 18 2:11 AM
you may be getting the same message I am getting I found that if i hit ok then it would go to the screen that says play again, I click on that and it goes right to the game and I am able to play. Hope this helps.

I agree with JRDALLAS this game just goes on and on no relief in site.

posted in 1001 Jigsaw Earth Chronicles on Apr 17, 18 2:04 AM
add you to what?

posted in Jigsaws Galore on Apr 7, 18 4:33 PM
I started a jigsaw and now I can't find it. What can I do?

The smart way is to use the Most Recent File List. Your jigsaw will show up somewhere in the list so long as it was one of the eight most recently opened files. Select the jigsaw title in the list to resume it. .

I hope this helps.

posted in Jigsaws Galore on Apr 7, 18 4:23 PM
Thank you for the info. I am going to do that now.

posted in Moonsouls: Echoes of the Past Collector's Edition on Apr 7, 18 1:05 AM
thank you for your help

posted in PuppetShow: The Curse of Ophelia Collector's Edition on Mar 18, 18 7:22 PM
I always lose track of peoples names. I feel like Emily Litela... never mind.

posted in PuppetShow: The Curse of Ophelia Collector's Edition on Mar 17, 18 4:54 PM
Who is Leroy and why should I ask him about his wedding?

posted in Cadenza: Fame, Theft and Murder Collector's Edition on Feb 11, 18 6:46 PM
never mind I accidentally found it.

posted in Cadenza: Fame, Theft and Murder Collector's Edition on Feb 11, 18 6:25 PM
i need help i am in the basement doing the hidden object game with the juke box.
i can't find the helmet.can anyone help me?

i can't find the

posted in The Unseen Fears: Outlive Collector's Edition on Jan 16, 18 11:30 PM
did anyone else notice that the directors name is Kar Bunko. several different meanings. Made me smile.

I don't think so. You just eat them.

why do they even put a hint button on if you aren't allowed to use it?

posted in Harrowed Halls: Hell's Thistle Collector's Edition on Nov 27, 17 11:54 AM
if you mean the one with a shelf for each person then you need to make sure you have all the parts and then move them to the correct spots for each person.
hope find them

posted in Harrowed Halls: Hell's Thistle Collector's Edition on Nov 24, 17 9:50 PM
it may take you a while to find it. it is in the greenhouse and you have to complete several other things to get it.

MCF
 posted in Phantasmat: Insidious Dreams Collector's Edition on Oct 15, 17 12:06 AM
Thanks for the reply.

MCF
 posted in Phantasmat: Insidious Dreams Collector's Edition on Oct 13, 17 4:28 AM
Does anyone know why there is a Mystery Case Files badge on the fridge?

posted in Crossroad Mysteries: The Broken Deal on Oct 1, 17 5:24 PM
The background noise reminds me of the sound the monster made in Forbidden Planet. Did anyone else notice that?

posted in Bookworm Deluxe on Apr 19, 17 12:40 AM
wriggle words is something like bookworm. you can use the letters they give you many times. It is a square or a rectangle and if (for example) you have an O and aN next to each other you can spell the word noon.

I have also been playing picto words which is a combo of pictures and letters.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Broken Hour Collector's Edition on Mar 21, 17 3:18 AM
They used to sell cd's at an extra cost. but quit doing that. Walmart sells some of the games.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator