Posts created by Hannah55

posted in Immortal Love: Letter From The Past on Jun 14, 16 7:27 AM
Okay. There is no rhyme or reason to the cannon angles.I just went through my hint button one at a time until I got the go ahead to fire. The pointers weren't anywhere near the targets.

posted in Jewel Match: Snowscapes on Sep 23, 15 7:08 AM
I wish the game had an option for explaining what all the different power ups do. I keep running across ones that aren't obvious and it drives me nuts. For instance, the rainbow square... how do you use it, what are the parameters? Also, I've recently started getting a bottle with jewels on it that you have to move down to the end to get it off the board, but I have no idea what it is for or what it does. Help please.

posted in Jewel Match: Snowscapes on Sep 23, 15 7:04 AM
I wish the game had an option for explaining what all the different power ups did. I keep running across ones that aren't obvious and it drives me nuts. For instance, the rainbow square... how do you use it, what are the parameters? Also, I've recently started getting a bottle with jewels on it that you have to move down to the end to get it off the board, but I have no idea what it is for or what it does. Help please.

posted in Jewel Match: Snowscapes on Sep 22, 15 1:16 PM
What's the little "I Dream Of Jeanie" bottle do?

posted in Jewel Match: Snowscapes on Sep 22, 15 11:47 AM
Thanks. You've been a great help.

posted in Jewel Match: Snowscapes on Sep 22, 15 5:45 AM
Thank you very much.

One more question, when you fill up the mana bar, do you then click on one of the arrows and that immediately charges whatever you picked? I'm not sure I understand how to use these.

posted in Jewel Match: Snowscapes on Sep 21, 15 12:31 PM
what do the muna bottles do (it says they cast spells but I've not read anything about spells) and also what is a proxy tile and how do you get rid of it?

I'm stuck with trying to open the crack in the box. I got the poison but not the mechanical heart. I read the Strategy Guide and it says I should give the poison to the Mayor but he's nowhere to be found. When I go around the box, I use the hint key on each element but each time it says there's nothing to do. When I move my cursor to the four corners of the cracked area in the box, a little hand appears, but it won't do anything. Someone, please, please help.

posted in Dark Realm: Queen of Flames Collector's Edition on Oct 8, 14 1:27 PM
How long does this go on? I've been killing bugs now for what seems like hours and they just keep coming. I can't get off the screen, so it's just Olca and the bugs. HELP PLEASE.

I just completed the game and cannot find the bonus chapter. On the main screen there is "more games, more info, extras, collections, achievements, player, play, options and exit" but no "bonus chapter". Where is it? The reviews say there is one, which is what I would expect from a CE. Help?

posted in Magic Time on Sep 10, 13 8:03 AM
How do you earn points to set off the fireworks? The score apparently is not your points. Also, what is the little triangle that you can collect to set off the fireworks? Frustrating and feeling stupid, but what are you gonna do?

posted in Farmscapes on Sep 2, 12 4:48 PM
Thanks for that, but this particular board has 8 squares in the four corners and the contents don't move down like the rest of the board. The squares don't touch each other and are not anywhere near any other square. This is why I'm so frustrated. The bee hive just pops up in one of the single cells and you can't get rid of it.

posted in Farmscapes on Sep 1, 12 7:20 PM
This has happened to me 4 times now and I'm about ready to yank all my hair out! The boards where there are squares unattached to anything else, you have to get a bee hive in order to "whiten" the square. FOUR times (arghhh) the bee hive has appeared inside one of those unattached squares and nothing I do will move it or clear the square. I've restarted this level FOUR (did I say that already?) times and just don't want to start it over yet again. Any tips out there?

posted in Dream Day First Home on Jul 2, 12 8:22 AM
This may sound silly, but why don't you play the "carefree" version (no timer)?

posted in Hello Venice on Jun 9, 12 1:33 PM
The only way I've found to break those "X" boxes is by setting off the fields that shoot out multiple colors. The only problem, and the one I'm facing right now, is when the screen moves you away from those fields and nothing you do will bring them into play. Good luck.

posted in Mystery Trackers: Black Isle Collector's Edition on Mar 11, 12 10:02 AM
This is more of a "I don't believe this!" than anything else. I'm just curious as to whether or not anyone else noticed this, or is it just weird on my screen.

When you fix the electronic door opener to gain access to the Cafe of Broken Dreams, there is a large compass to the right up high on the wall. It apparently will open the lock only when it's pointing north. It IS pointing north. Am I supposed to point it south? I don't know if I should laugh or stomp my foot, not that either would get me anywhere.

Did anyone else notice this?

posted in Voodoo Whisperer: Curse of a Legend on Mar 4, 12 8:30 AM
I don't like to complain, but this walkthrough is one of the most mixed up I've seen. First, there is one action for each picture, so it's kind of like being back in 1st grade and reading about the kids and spot the dog (geez, I'm so old I can't remember their names!). That's not so bad, a little annoying but still helpful. But then the pictures start appearing out of order and it becomes really hard to decipher. Are these walkthroughs checked by anyone before they are posted?

posted in Voodoo Whisperer: Curse of a Legend on Mar 4, 12 6:56 AM
Ok, I got the ham and immediately knew it would be for that gator. But the game won't let me give it to him/her. If I get any message at all, it is something about not being able to give the ham the way it is. Not sure exactly what that means, though. The Walkthrough says to give the ham to the gator and then use the rope to get the statue part. So, I'm stuck. Anyone with help/ideas???

posted in Aaron Crane: Paintings Come Alive on Feb 21, 12 7:21 PM
Did you dig up anything with the shovel?

posted in Aaron Crane: Paintings Come Alive on Feb 21, 12 7:19 PM
This is one of the hard ones. The way I did it was positioning the left column and then turning the right one. If the first position didn't work, I would reposition the left, and go through the right turns again. Tedious, I know, but I did eventually get it right. It has to do with the column of inscriptions on each of the three columns (like they need to talk to each other.

Hope this helps and sorry it's not a clearer answer.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator