Posts created by MaggieMaeeye

posted in Tradewinds Caravans on Feb 2, 10 4:01 PM
Hi spirecreations and welcome to the pond!

Gamezebo has an excellent walkthrough for this and the other Tradewind games! Just go to Gamezebo click on tips and tricks scroll down to the bottom hit the "T", scroll down to tradewinds caravan, click on that , then hit ctrl + F type in what you're looking for and it will highlight every instance of that term in the walk through..........I have also PM'd you the link just in case!

Anyway, again welcome to the pond and I hope to see you here again soon!

posted in Nancy Drew: Secret of the Scarlet Hand on Feb 2, 10 3:54 PM
Hi 1scooter and belated welcome to the pond!

I think you'd have to completely uninstall and then re-install the game for it to clear all of the slots....OR! Have you tried just starting the game over under a new name?

Anyway, again, welcome to the pond!

Good Luck, and I hope to see you here again soon!

Hi mababettes and welcome to the pond!

If I remember correctly (and I rarely do LOL) I think I had to click all over around the butterfly before finally getting it....Kind of like the cursor was off centered a bit or something....Anyway, good luck and again welcome to the pond!

I hope to see you here again soon!

posted in BeTrapped! on Feb 2, 10 2:34 PM
Hi dst12 and welcome to the pond!

I just didn't like the game! LOL Seems like every 20 minutes or so everywhere I went I would get smashed by a booby trap....TOO stressful for me LOL

Anyway, again, welcome to the pond, and I hope to see you here again soon!

posted in Hoyle Enchanted Puzzles on Jan 31, 10 8:23 PM
Hi smpainter and welcome to the pond!!

I haven't ever played it, but I'm sure if you contact CS they'll be able to give you some better information than I can, OR someone else will come along that can actually help LOL

I just wanted to say welcome to the pond!

Good Luck!!

Wait!! I just happened to think of something...(first time for everything right? LOL)

If you have Vista you can reset the mouse buttons to work opposite of the usual right handed configuration!!

posted in Nick Chase: A Detective Story ™ on Jan 31, 10 5:51 PM
Hi CrimsonBrush and welcome to the pond!!

Nope you are most definitely not batty...LOL....I think it's a bug, because I finally gave up after 2 hours trying that exact same scene!!

Here's hoping someone else will see this and let us know!

Again, welcome to the pond, and I hope to see you around here more often!

posted in Faerie Solitaire on Jan 31, 10 4:51 PM
Hi ShiningBright and welcome to the pond!

I've never even played the first one LOL Is it pretty good??

Again, welcome welcome welcome to the pond!

HI
 posted in 1912: Titanic Mystery on Jan 31, 10 4:38 PM
Hi ANGEL_LOVELY! Welcome again to the pond!

Hope you are having a great day as well!

posted in I SPY ™ Spooky Mansion Deluxe on Jan 31, 10 3:31 PM
hi soblessed! I think I missed out on welcoming you to the pond, so welcome to the pond! LOL

I've heard those I-Spy games are really good for the little ones, so thanks for the feedback!

Hope to see you around soon, and hope you are having a wonderful day so far!!

posted in Agatha Christie: Murder on the Orient Express on Jan 30, 10 9:34 PM
HI zecharia and welcome to the pond!! I have no idea...LOL That game frustrated me to the point of glaring at the screen everytime I pulled up my desktop...But I do know that Gameboomers has an excellent walkthrough for all large file games, if that helps at all LOL

Anyway, again welcome to the pond! And good luck!

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Jan 30, 10 8:29 PM
Hi sonjab55 and welcome to the pond!!

That puzzle drove me even whackier than I normally am LOL

If you go to Gamezebo, in their tips and tricks section there is an awesome screen shot of the solution!

Good Luck! And again welcome to the pond!

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Dire Grove™ on Jan 30, 10 6:06 PM
Hi sirob63! Welcome to the pond!! I haven't finished it yet, but from what I hear Gamezebo has some excellent walkthroughs including screen shots of everything you need to find....If you still can't find it, PM me and I'll send you a link okay?

Again, welcome to the pond!

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Jan 30, 10 12:14 PM
Hi dlfish and welcome to the pond!

I had that exact same problem, and I ended up going over to Gamezebo..They have some great screen shots of where everything you need is located (I'm old and can't remember LOL)

Just go to their site, click on Tips and Tricks, scroll down and hit the "M" button for Mystery case Files, then hit control + F on your keyboard and type in the object you want to find....It will automatically highlight everywhere that object can be found!

Hope this helps, and good luck!

posted in Detective Stories: Hollywood on Jan 30, 10 11:27 AM
That silhouette had me literally crying in front of my computer..LOL

But I finally cheated and had the boyfriend do it...He is realllllly good at things like that, and it took even him a little over an hour to get it....If I remember correctly awhile after that game out the boards were flooded with people completely frazzled over that one particular section of the game...I'm surprised the developers haven't put out a non- timed version of it yet, or at the lease the option of skipping it altogether....

Good Luck everyone!

posted in Green Moon on Jan 30, 10 11:02 AM
Way to go elsie!! Good for you!! I actually hadn't tried it yet, but you make it sound so good I just might have to give it a try!!

posted in 1001 Nights: The Adventures of Sindbad on Jan 28, 10 4:00 PM
LMFAO NightOwl!! nope not just you!!

posted in Millennium: A New Hope on Jan 28, 10 1:04 PM
WOW!! Thank you for the information Dysgal!! (hugs)

posted in Adventures of Robinson Crusoe on Jan 17, 10 12:17 PM
Hi suziec and welcome to the pond!

It's been a long time since I played that game, but I remember having the exact same trouble, and if you "youtube" it you'll find a diagram of the exact location...Hope this helps!

posted in The Search for Amelia Earhart on Jan 17, 10 11:05 AM
Hi betty2612! I haven't played this game so I don't know, but I did want to say welcome to the pond!

I'm sure someone will be along soon to help you out!

posted in Heroes of Hellas 2: Olympia on Jan 17, 10 10:59 AM
Hi MrsGO529! I haven't played this game so I have no idea LOL But I wanted to say welcome to the pond!

I'm sure someone will be along soon to help you out!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator