Posts created by redroo

posted in Mystery Trackers: Queen of Hearts Collector's Edition on Dec 30, 16 7:21 PM
Reset bonus game don't go into bonus content - just press PLAY on start scene to get the reset for the bonus game

posted in Mystery Trackers: Queen of Hearts Collector's Edition on Dec 29, 16 6:54 PM

This isn't a bug as such, just a set sequence you need to follow - when you get to the base - collect the toggle switch (tree), heater (from the helicopter) and shovel. Then you can dig up the box near the ice hole for the aviator badge. Do not use the badge until you have the heater.

posted in Mystery Trackers: Queen of Hearts Collector's Edition on Dec 29, 16 5:36 PM
If you check the strategy guide, I think the problem is caused by sequence of actions, and you need to take the toggle switch, fan heater, and shovel (do not use the aviator symbol which you dig up with the shovel) you can then continue.

At last a new game for PC and ipad at the SAME time. At last I could download the game on my ipad and TRY before buying!
Thank you.
I gave up downloading games on my ipad because they were months after the PC version which I had already played. Also you had to pay before downloading and sometimes I wasn't impressed with the version on ipad.
Going on holidays I decided I needed some new games on my ipad and there it was!

posted in Gummy Drop! on Nov 22, 15 1:00 AM
Also once you have the drill you can drill in other cities for gems. Also gems are carried to the next city when you move on, so you can go back and use up brick caps and pink gems that are left behind and drill for green gems.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jul 16, 15 7:22 PM
Yes I deleted gummy drops when I got to New Orleans as I thought it was ridiculous that you had to ship in loads of components from other cities as with 1 to 10 didn't have resources. Pity as I enjoyed the challenges up to that point.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jun 11, 15 9:23 PM
Spracklenc if you need green gems you can drill in other cities using their resources

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jun 11, 15 8:51 PM
Thank you Spracklenc, thought that was how to solve this and think that is unfair at the first building in a city - there has always been a helping hand in other cities, or lots of levels to gain resources

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jun 11, 15 8:46 PM
Saving game -this is automatic on Facebook and tablet or server....whatever when you sign on you should get your progress back.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jun 11, 15 8:41 PM
i have slogged my way through these levels and the helping hands and am 250,000 short on blue caps. I have checked the forum but can't find an answer. Do I have to ship from other cities? So far I don't like this city and only just started.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jun 11, 15 8:25 PM
I have done this a couple of times and got back my completed levels. If you have problems then customer help will guide you

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jun 8, 15 10:59 PM
No...if the local gift is gained by other methods go for it. In later cities you have to play several steps to open the local and some were too hard, so I used other methods to get the resource, but later on they are very useful when you need 1,000,000 bricks. You don't need to make all the trade centres. I only have one and am in New Orleans, and found that was all I needed.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jun 6, 15 10:39 PM
Yes Sthrightwhale I am west aussie....being playing for months and haven't needed to spend much as I take my time looking at how to move. This also allows the timer for the lives to tick by, so I don't run out of lives too quickly. I am nearly finished with Berlin, so a way to go. Another tip - you don't need to build all the resource centres. I managed the game with one.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jun 5, 15 6:05 PM
Sorry called the store and they are boosts

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jun 5, 15 6:03 PM
Go to the shop and it explains what the tools are for.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jun 4, 15 11:44 PM
Doesn't your device have a lock rotation option in the 'settings'

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jun 4, 15 11:38 PM
You don't say what level but you may need to build the drill. Check back on this forum as this has come up before.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jun 4, 15 11:34 PM
hi to new players. You may need help, so just a note to state the city you are in and the level or problem you are stuck on. Then we can see if we can help.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jun 4, 15 11:28 PM
Just had a look...did you build the bridge? That finishes Sydney to open Tokyo

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jun 4, 15 11:23 PM
you need to finish Sydney before starting Tokyo so you won't find Treasure chests until you have more cities. You can get by without the resource plants, but may need one and that you can use when you are in other cities. I only have one. Have you completed the buildings? When that happens you get Tokyo opened. Do mention the city when asking for help!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator