Posts created by janey69

posted in Nancy Drew: Sea of Darkness on Jun 26, 17 5:25 AM
I love Nancy Drew, but the games just don't come out quick enough! Can anyone recommend some other adventure type games? I really want pure adventure games with no hidden object parts to it! Thanks in advance!

posted in Return to Mysterious Island on Nov 18, 09 11:35 AM
Thanks again Kate, maybe I should ask for a refund for Safecracker, I tried re-installing today and now I can't even get it to Activate, let alone run properly!
I enjoyed playing all the Sherlock Holmes games, but wish Sherlock could walk faster lol The Agatha Christie Poirot ones were also really good fun.

posted in Return to Mysterious Island on Nov 17, 09 6:06 AM
Many thanks Kate! I have downloaded Mysterious Island 2 which we will play next. My two sons are doing really well on the puzzles in Mysterious Island and my younger son is good at shooting those scary Guardian robots.
I am also a fan of Syberia, although at times it seemed I had a LOT of running around to do! It was a very big game but the graphics were lovely. I very much enjoy adventure games with puzzles as we find they are a bit more challenging generally than the Hidden Object type games.
I was looking forward to Safecracker but after a lot of messing around to get it to work, (which caused my PC to stop working properly!) I finally got it running only to discover it flickers constantly which makes it unplayable.
I am not that keen on aliens either! lol

posted in Return to Mysterious Island on Nov 16, 09 1:17 AM
I am really enjoying Return to Mysterious Island, I wonder if anyone here can point me in the direction of more games that are similar to this one? I love the making and taking apart of things you find to make new items, my two sons and I stayed up really late playing this but I don't think it will last us many days! Any suggestions for games in a similar vein greatly appreciated.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator