Posts created by kdmathison

posted in Fairway ™ Collector's Edition on Oct 9, 11 4:53 AM
On stage 6, I'm also having the issue of the next course not opening after completing the previous course successfully. I've attempted to install the updated version a number of times today, but nothing happens. I even rebooted my computer and then tried again to install the update. The game never reloads. The game manager opens up, but no download. Do I have to uninstall the entire game before updating the game? I would hate to do this because then I would have to start all over again.
Thanks- Kathleen

posted in Nertz Solitaire on Jul 4, 11 1:41 AM
Downloaded the trial version and having the same issues with an error and/or locking up my computer. I am running Windows 7 64 bit. I guess nothing fixed...will not be buying.

posted in Musaic Box on Jun 29, 11 4:36 PM
LizzieK wrote:I have no musical talent. The only thing I can play is the radio. But I loved this game because of the geometry. I hope they do another one about 10 times as long.

I love that! Do you mind if I use it too? I can't play any musical device except the radio either.

posted in Dracula Origin on Jun 15, 11 6:31 AM
Thank you for asking this. I started this game last night and could not figure out how to get out of the first room either. I haven't tried to get out yet, but I'm sure I'll be able to figure it out.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator