Posts created by wzrwmn

I would have to give this game a five star plus review. I so enjoyed it. Had a few technical issues which I was willing to work on so that I could finish not only the game but the bonus game as well. Good plot, good graphics and interesting puzzles. Some of the puzzles were a little easy and some a little lame but overall held my interest throughout the whole game. Thanks for a game that didn't make me want to quit in the middle.

posted in Whispers: Revelation on Feb 19, 13 11:34 AM
Oh my goodness. So wanted to love this game but alas I fell asleep while playing it. Its a real yawner. The game moves sluggishly between scenes and of course that's if you can figure out where you're supposed to go next. There was no real continuity and the "plot" seemed to be added as an after thought. All in all, not worth the time it took me to play the sample of this Adventure game. Not very adventurous. Sorry.

posted in Break the Curse: The Crimson Gems on Dec 29, 12 6:56 PM
Without breaking the "spoiler" rule. I found this game more cumbersome than most. It worked well unless you somehow missed a step and then it threw you out. It was interesting but the instructions for the some of the mini games were a little murky. The graphics weren't bad but the game ran slow even after updating all my drivers and sound cards etc. If you run into a problem where the game throws you out continuously and it seems like you haven't done anything wrong try starting a new game under a different name. It worked for me but I was early in the game and quickly realized that I had skipped a mini game so the programing got confused?

posted in Dreams from the Past on Sep 26, 12 1:47 PM
Boring. Capital B. This game is like playing with paper dolls. It's very linear and there isn't any type of investment in the character. The game is slow and the HOAs are lacking in imagination. I will not finish the demo nor buy the game.

posted in Gothic Fiction: Dark Saga Collector's Edition on Sep 3, 12 9:59 AM
Thank you thank you thank you for page 19 location.....driving myself nuts! Finally finished game.....Thanks FISHEYED.

posted in Gothic Fiction: Dark Saga Collector's Edition on Sep 2, 12 7:18 AM
I have in fact done what you suggested several times. I am showing 24 pages even read the book over and over thinking I'd spot the missing sequence....Does anyone have a list of where each pg can be found in the game...Like the energy balls. I keep going back to the altar but I still have that crazy spear and can't place it. I'm assuming it's because I'm missing a page.....HELP....it's been 3 days and this witch is driving me nuts LOL

I was cranky when the problem occurred but am now happy....Thanks for the quick response to this problem I love this game

Okay, here's the deal...from time to time I get a really good game I'm playing that freezes or goes blank. Always with a violations code in this case the Exe.CE is not responding. I have updated my drivers, I have run diagdx and now I'm still stuck. After reading your posts here everyone is having the same problems. You don't need Dr. Felix (another word for make the customer feel like something is being done.) you need a programer that can do an analysis of the problem. Please let me know. I'm still waiting for a patch from the last game this happened to and that was supposed to be corrected right away..Six months later

Thanks dragon. I finally got it and it only took one hour and 13min. Whew...that must be a record.....lol thanks again

Cannot find last piece of plank for repair to pirate ship. Of course, strategy guide is of no help. Have used hint and it keeps firing off in some vague spot by the wall. I really am enjoying the game except I've been trying for this last piece for over an hour. It's now getting tedious.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Dec 8, 10 10:07 AM
thanks for the hint but i already did that and can't find a walk through at all. Only pages and pages of questions and none that have specifically addressed my issue. I really don't have a problem working on a puzzle, love puzzles but sometimes need little umph help. If you have a link to a walk through that would be helpful because the strategy guide is just not worth the memory it eats up.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Dec 7, 10 11:47 AM
I have tried every possible number combo for the ground floor. The elevator just won't open. I even spent money on the "crappy" strategy guide which has been little or no help. What am I doing wrong. I have spent days on this last puzzle...just can't seem to get it.

posted in Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon on Dec 23, 09 11:13 AM
good god...i have been trying to draw these symbols for days..so far got wedge but it took me literally two weeks to get it right...is there a secret???

posted in Art of Murder: FBI Confidential on Dec 21, 09 12:09 PM
You are the bomb I'm finally out of that hole...thanks again.

posted in Art of Murder: FBI Confidential on Dec 20, 09 4:31 PM
the numbers i have are 90126 555. i have tried every way i can. what a pain in the neck...still can't get phone to connect....help....maybe someone can give me combos i haven't tried.

posted in Dracula Origin on Nov 19, 09 9:25 AM
thanks MrRuss...all's well

posted in Dracula Origin on Nov 18, 09 1:57 PM
ok thanks I'll give it a shot. If it doesn't work the next howling you hear will be me....lol

posted in Dracula Origin on Nov 18, 09 9:52 AM
Thank you for responding. I tried to move each one. I even tried resetting after each wrong try in hopes that it would let me. It just seems frozen. Do you think I missed picking up something and it won't let me in?

posted in Dracula Origin on Nov 17, 09 10:05 AM

Where are you in the game? You really have to read everything and listen to everything. If you get really stuck go [GB] walkthrough of the game. It's really more fun trying to work it out on your own tho.

posted in Dracula Origin on Nov 17, 09 10:01 AM
Please please help me...I am at the Turk's gate and I know the balls must push up or over but I can't get them to budge. Is there a trick? Am I missing something?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator