Posts created by Akaabbey

posted in Vermillion Watch: In Blood Collector's Edition on Mar 13, 18 4:26 PM
You can only do one color at a time and each have to be poured a certain direction and slowly until you reach the end of the box...if I recall blue is last and has to be pour toward the right and slow until you reach the end.

Abbey

LOL

The achievement for *Play an alternate mini-game*. Does anyone know how to get this?

Thanks,

Abbey

If you haven't found it yet it is kinda middle left side (has a dot in the middle of it).

Hope that helps. (I just did that one)

Abbey

posted in Mystery Tales: The House of Others Collector's Edition on Jul 16, 17 7:42 AM
If you bought it already try this (how I have to do it)

From BF website click play now to download...once downloaded to manager click buy now (in manager) and it should say you already bought it so activate/install.

Happy gaming

posted in Ghost Files: The Face of Guilt Collector's Edition on Jul 9, 17 8:29 PM
I have played the game all of the way through and missed that picture so I restarted under a different profile today....still no picture.

Uninstalled and reinstalled the game and to that point again tonight and still no picture...

I hate complaining but if I can't get the achievements there is no since in wasting money for a game.

Abbey

I have deleted the game/reinstalled, checked updates, created new profiles and still see nothing....

Is this an extra? I still haven't found one and really tired of replaying it...still haven't finish the main game yet.

Abbey

I had a problem playing just now saying there was nothing to load.....

Deleted the game off of Game Manager, went back to BFG and did *Try this Game* and it reinstalled the full version with all of my info there.

I hope that helps.

Abbey

PS: I just got it reinstalled and seems to be running fine for now...we have no power so running the comp off of a generator.

posted in Ominous Objects: The Cursed Guards Collector's Edition on Apr 30, 17 7:49 AM
Thanks kuriboh1!!

Off to restart.

Abbey

posted in Ominous Objects: The Cursed Guards Collector's Edition on Apr 30, 17 7:39 AM
It is random, I just kept getting rid of the lowest dice (1-3).

Hope that helps.

Abbey

posted in Ominous Objects: The Cursed Guards Collector's Edition on Apr 29, 17 1:03 PM
Flag on the wall is in the 1st chapter on the bridge....next to a banner (right hand side) located on a fence (purple rectangle). As for the Logo I don't know yet...I may have missed it already?

Abbey

Thank you Seonag!

I have been trying all day with the other posts and yours worked.

Abbey

posted in Enchanted Kingdom: A Dark Seed Collector's Edition on Apr 8, 17 6:43 AM
I found a thread after so much trouble last night and this morning started getting a 1404 error...it actually worked to install the games...BFG just started updating the 1404 thread a few hours ago but nothing like said below. (notice this was in 2014)

by ****** on Oct 25, 14

After much research I found out that the 1404 error is a game manager app error where the Big Fish game manager is unable to retrieve the security certificate for the game from the big fish server.
A rolled back version of the game manager is what's called for to solve the problem, So...until customer service comes to the rescue, I tried to download the game not as already purchased but used the "play now" feature. It downloaded (YEAH) and when I hit the buy now button it recognized that it had already been bought and so it proceeded to download the game to the end. (double YEAH).

I hope this helps anyone else having problems.

Abbey

(This will probably be deleted soon)

posted in Enchanted Kingdom: A Dark Seed Collector's Edition on Apr 7, 17 9:06 AM
I have been a member since 2009...this is the first and only time a game would not download.

I have uninstalled/reinstalled Game Manager, Logged out of BF, logged back in, changed GM from default to alternate and back again....over and over of all of it, even restarted my computer every time.

Still no download.

Abbey

posted in Tales of Terror: Art of Horror Collector's Edition on Mar 30, 17 6:41 AM
Thank you ganonsbane! That makes sense now.

Abbey

posted in Myths of the World: The Black Sun Collector's Edition on Mar 21, 17 6:44 PM
You deserve a medal Cheryl!!

posted in Myths of the World: The Black Sun Collector's Edition on Mar 21, 17 10:24 AM
Thanks smck!

posted in Myths of the World: The Black Sun Collector's Edition on Mar 20, 17 6:51 PM
I didn't get those either nor the Nose Invader....any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Abbey

posted in Myths of the World: The Black Sun Collector's Edition on Mar 20, 17 6:37 PM
The extra's shows a morphing object and only 13 replayable HOPS but I have finished the game and have the achievement and the 3rd HOP does Not have a morph in it (I just restarted to check). Not sure where the other morphing HOP is.

Abbey

posted in Myths of the World: The Black Sun Collector's Edition on Mar 18, 17 10:32 PM
They are in 13 of the HOP scenes...you just have to watch for them. (it will show a black dot next to achievements if there is one in the scene)

Hope that helps.

Abbey

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator