Posts created by scwill22452

posted in DragonScales 2: Beneath a Bloodstained Moon on Apr 1, 16 3:12 AM
OMG TYSVM SynthpopAddict it worked it was so simple thank you again. Sandy

WOW!! Love the series but also have the same problem lose the mouse in the bailiffs office so it is very hard to do a search when you can't find the mouse pointer. Hopefully they will put a fix out other wise its good I almost started the game over and re download the game so we'll see.

posted in Jewel Match IV on Jul 8, 14 3:45 AM
I love match 3 games and JM4 is disappointing due to the fact when you get to the last levels with no lives left you must restart from the last chapter. I know it don't seem like much but when you are playing in the relaxed mode your nerves should not make you shake trying to beat a level and, you keep losing your lives you start with 4 lives and can go through them quick so please if you are good at these games great, but for me I'm too old and not quick witted enough to handle a game I can't finish. Great Gaming to all.

This is a buy for me for sure. LOVE IT I can do the puzzles without skipping, The game is beautifully done can't comment on sound since mine don't work love the gameplay goes along at a good clip love these type of games my computer is old so when a game is dark I have a hard time finding objects, this is a great game for me. I'm new at reviews but I give it an A RATING ALL AROUND.

posted in A Gnome's Home: The Great Crystal Crusade on Aug 1, 12 1:44 PM
A BIG Thank You Very Much 2 all the FISHES out there for saving me a download If it doesn't have a CASUAL play compared to a TIMER I will not try or even try I too have arthritis and makes it hard to hurry so TYVM too all the fishes for saving me.

posted in Inspector Magnusson: Murder on the Titanic on May 14, 12 1:54 AM
Iam normally a huge fan of TITANTIC have almost all games of this genre. I was very disappointed I will give it 1 star due to confusing gameplay very little interactive help and the game can be very confusing. The HOG scenes are not hard it is when you try to navagate thru the scenes that is hard to understand even if this game was at a low sale price it still would'nt be worth it this could be a grate game but I fear it is buggy I would wait a few months to see if it was updated. There is no timer.

posted in Tibet Quest on Mar 25, 12 8:59 AM
THANK YOU BIG FISH MEMBERS I didn't even bother with download because with no casual or no timer mode it is also difficult for me to play. Thank You all for saving a useless download game. Sandy

posted in Hallowed Legends: Templar Collector's Edition on Nov 11, 11 8:02 AM
I'm rating this 5 STARS out of 5 WOW! WOW! WOW! Best game of the year for sure Story great, graphics great, A buy for sure I;m very impressed and I don't post often but just had to this time would love to see more in this series Templar Ghosts OH YEAH!

posted in Timeless: The Forgotten Town Collector's Edition on Jul 24, 11 4:16 AM
OK This is my first post This looks like a great game I DL the CE and objects look easy to find along with the puzzles my only concern is with the length of the game someone on here said they finished the first chapter in an hour with the trial if that is so it will be a short game with 4 chapters so I can't see shelling out the full price. I give this game 5 out of 5 stars due to the fact my eyes are not what they once were so I had an easy time of it.

posted in Love & Death ™: Bitten ™ on Apr 23, 10 9:19 PM
Can someone post the picture of the placements of the symbols it will not load on this old computer and I have dial-up no matter what I tried I can't get this one puzzle. TYVM for any help. Sandy

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator