Posts created by damvanep

posted in Avalon Legends Solitaire on Apr 26, 11 3:15 AM
Same problem, also it doesn't ad up properly. The stage total is higher than the overall total.

posted in Mystic Gateways: The Celestial Quest on Sep 11, 10 6:50 AM
The boards are on the floor but also still in the inventory and it is impossible to put the nails next to the boards. In short - I AM STUCK

posted in Shaolin Mystery: Tale of the Jade Dragon Staff on Aug 21, 10 3:11 AM
It was working fine before the update, but now the update will not install, I downloaded the update and now I keep getting the message "installing failed".

posted in Nemo's Secret: The Nautilus on Jul 25, 10 4:59 AM
The cursor was jerky from the start, but in the fire scene it got really jerky and the game totally frooze. I couldn't even close the game and in the end had to force my computer to shut down just to close the game. Started it up again and it still frooze in the fire scene. I have now uninstalled the game. Pitty, it seemed such a nice relaxing game. I want my credit back!

posted in Secrets of the Dragon Wheel on Jul 13, 10 9:57 AM
And me too

posted in Special Enquiry Detail: The Hand that Feeds on May 27, 10 9:35 AM
Same here, the picture in the walkthrough doesn't look like the screen. Also the key remains both in the lock and is also still in the inventory.

posted in Special Enquiry Detail: The Hand that Feeds on May 27, 10 5:25 AM
Sorry, cann't help. I'm stuck at the same point.

posted in Journalist Journey: The Eye of Odin on May 21, 10 9:33 AM
With me the whole game went on the blink at chapter 14 and yes, I lost the pocket knife as well.

posted in Season of Mystery: The Cherry Blossom Murders on Nov 19, 09 4:55 AM
Done what you said, uninstalled, restarted the computer, re-installed the game, but still get the same error message

posted in Season of Mystery: The Cherry Blossom Murders on Nov 18, 09 6:40 AM
It still crashes after installing the new update!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator