Posts created by DixieKat

posted in Yuletide Legends: Frozen Hearts Collector's Edition on Dec 24, 17 11:22 AM
if the beta test bugs caused a delay in the release, you would think all the bugs were taken care of, I didn't get a chance to play beta, but liked last years game so I just bought this without even trying it first. wish I had picked a different Christmas game instead (one that worked and could be played at Christmas, not after when it is at last fixed) I only got maybe 7 min play til unable to play further cause blow torch don't work. big waste of Christmas money that could have went somewhere else. merry Christmas to those of us who have the same problem. I WANT MY MONEY BACK

posted in Chateau Garden on May 4, 16 5:08 AM
keeps replaying level 20 treasure chests over and over wont play past this level

posted in Cat on a Diet on May 26, 15 7:01 AM
run time error here also, , we need a fix here

posted in Halloween Mahjong on Oct 30, 14 12:03 PM
wow, this game was a real trick, it wont play and all other threads are locked. tricks on me

posted in My Singing Monsters on Dec 16, 13 6:36 AM
was looking at some others islands and saw christmas trees on a island, where did they get these?

posted in My Singing Monsters on Nov 30, 13 6:38 AM
OK GUESS THEY HAVE DECIDED TO ABANDON US, GLAD I DIDNT SPEND MUCH MONEY ON THIS DUD

posted in My Singing Monsters on Nov 29, 13 6:57 AM

posted in My Singing Monsters on Nov 27, 13 7:23 AM

posted in My Singing Monsters on Nov 26, 13 5:49 AM
REALLY ! NO FIX YET!!

posted in My Singing Monsters on Nov 25, 13 5:54 AM

posted in My Singing Monsters on Nov 24, 13 8:22 AM
another day and still no fix. good job BF

posted in My Singing Monsters on Nov 23, 13 6:46 AM
yet another day and monsters wont play, bf tried to side track with try this or try that, none of which work. the fix is theirs to make not ours. hope they do it soon

posted in My Singing Monsters on Nov 22, 13 9:08 AM
Great update!! Or maybe it would be if it had worked, instead of messing things up. Monsters not working at my place and looks like a lot of other places also. Do you guys check these things out before you offer it to us? Dont look like it. Good job BF!!!!

posted in Royal Defense Ancient Menace on Nov 13, 13 3:20 PM
yet another BF dud, one of many that will not play

posted in Halloween Mahjong on Oct 31, 13 5:57 AM
guess the trick was on me. FROOZEEEEEE MY PC!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks BF

posted in My Singing Monsters on Sep 30, 13 4:50 AM
a new day begins and still no monsters . will today be the day BF gives some lame excuse . like reboot or contact customer service! just fix it already !

posted in My Singing Monsters on Sep 29, 13 3:18 PM
if so many of us cant get in to play game- then who the *%#! is playin it. i was surprised i could even play it sense i am unable to play the other pay as you play games. wish BF would do a bit of work to there site , it has not even held to the old standards they used to have. oh and 50% and half price are the same thing right? then how is half off a ce 9.99 club price? 13.99 at half off is6.99 or do i need a new math class?

posted in Dance of Death on Sep 5, 13 6:46 PM
creepy-spooky-eerie-haunting-thrilling-grabbing-dark-chilling!!!!!!! gotta have it

posted in Fearful Tales: Hansel and Gretel Collector's Edition on Sep 5, 13 6:37 PM
not ce worthy- this being said a fun rather short game, looks like a storybook, bought for half price so not to bad

posted in Imperial Island: Birth of an Empire on Aug 29, 13 6:46 AM
this was my problem also. seems to happen to several games here and we really get no help with a fix

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator