Posts created by Shelley7

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Jan 1, 13 6:56 AM
Where do I go to find the heart locket? I don't remember where it is?

posted in Dracula: Love Kills Collector's Edition on Dec 23, 12 7:14 PM
I am not able to play this game or another one I wanted. I think I need to update my directx. My regular windows 7update isn't helping. Do I need to update my version of windows in order to update my directx?

posted in Awakening: Moonfell Wood on Sep 23, 12 7:59 AM
I love these games, but why are they so slw on the iPad?

This game demo was great! I was really looking forward to buying it until I saw all the tech problems people were having. I recently had problems with The Keepers: Lost Progeny and never ended up being able to play, it so I got a refund. It was really frustrating. I recently updated my video card and some other things. Anyone have a suggestion? I guess I could just buy it, and if something happens I could get a refund.

Thanks!

posted in The Keepers: Lost Progeny Collector's Edition on Nov 21, 11 4:53 AM
Well, I finally got the game working. I uninstalled it, turned off my norton security and reinstalled it. I also created a new profile. So far it's worked fine.

posted in The Keepers: Lost Progeny Collector's Edition on Nov 19, 11 5:32 PM
I got the black screen and error too when I tried to play the game after stopping one time. I uninstalled it and was going to reinstall it, but when I clicked install I got a message that said it could be harmful to my computer. I have never had this problem with BF before. At first I thought it may be because I bought 2 games at the same time and something just got messed up. I would really love and answer if anyone has one. I emailed them, but haven't heard anything. Is there a number I can call? Thanks! Just frustrated.

posted in Hidden Expedition ® - Devil's Triangle on Nov 18, 09 11:52 AM
Can anyone tell me how to get the water turned off? I feel like the game is stuck or something. There is nothing I can do anywhere and it's driving me crazy!!!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator