Posts created by shel12528

posted in Mystery Tales: The Other Side Collector's Edition on Mar 17, 18 10:34 AM
This game keeps stopping and when i try to open it again my computer shuts dowm. Please fix this problem.

posted in Mysteries and Nightmares: Morgiana on Jul 13, 14 11:10 AM
finished the game. no bonus chapter ?

posted in Mysteries and Nightmares: Morgiana on Jul 13, 14 10:48 AM
i am so ready to give up on this game. i go to the volcano and nothing happens. i cannot do anything. i cannot find the bellows. help please

posted in Mysteries and Nightmares: Morgiana on Jul 7, 14 4:41 PM
i would appreciate help locating the chisel. cannot find it. frustrating but a good game.

I have uninstalled this game 3 times and reinstalled still same problem with the rings . I dont know what else to do some help please.

posted in The Keepers: Lost Progeny Collector's Edition on Nov 13, 11 5:04 PM
i love buying games from bf, but i bought this one and it keeps freezing up. love the graphics and story line. i will uninstall it one more time and if this keeps happening i want a refund.

i just want everyone to know i downloaded the game and bought it thinking it would get better but it didn't.
too short of a game for a collectors edition. if i could get my money back i would.

posted in Awakening: The Goblin Kingdom Collector's Edition on Aug 30, 11 4:50 PM
i think its a great game a little harder than the first two. graphics are stunning . took me a while to finish the game but its a buy for sure. ty bf

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator