Posts created by LinaJules

posted in Vacation Adventures: Park Ranger 4 on Oct 28, 16 10:05 PM
Hi, I am getting the same thing, "s3e application launcher has stopped working", I'm about halfway through the game and now can no longer get to the game to continue. I do have Windows 10 but updated some time ago so it's not a recent update. I really wish that a response would be posted as to how to deal with this specific problem and not just some generic robotic response.
If this continues and I'm not informed as to what the issue resolution is, I just may terminate my membership.

posted in Vacation Adventures: Park Ranger 4 on Oct 28, 16 10:01 PM
savvy_mama wrote:Can't open the game at all - little black box opens then disappears, the game looks like it's trying to open, then I get this error message:

"s3e application launcher has stopped working".

On Windows 10.

Uninstalled and reinstalled the game twice - still no luck, even when running it as administrator.

posted in Amerzone: Part 1 on Jan 21, 12 12:01 AM
Well..this is too bad...I was looking forward to playing this game. Unfortunately, I am unable to understand what the characters are saying; there is no captioning of the dialogue. I am hearing impaired and "hear" more from lipreading or from reading what is being said. So..that is more my problem..but would be nice if there was the captioning option available for folks like myself.

LinaJules wrote:
textrekkie wrote:
wvumteer wrote:how do i get through the face of the freezer door...the one with the four dials? i'm hoping the 4th red pill is in there.

There's a word on the door or above it, that says 'speaker' right? But it's not the speaker at the top of the freezers. It's the speaker outside the hospital...

Spoiler - Highlight to read:
If you go outside and take the cover off of the speaker, you'll see an 'inspected by'
slip with four numbers on it. Set the dials on the freezer door to these numbers.

boy...I am stumped...I did this and put the numbers on the dials and it's not working for me. I know the numbers are different from the guide, I did the puzzle for the mannequin that says access denied, but I suspect I need the toe tag on that body to finish the puzzle for the mannequin, but I can't get it to open
....I just don't know what to do next...I guess I'll go try the eye puzzle and see what that does. Any suggestions as to why I can't the morgue drawer to open??

ACCKKKK!!!! DUH..slapping forehead...all it was is that I didn't click on the flipping handle to open it...Good Lord!!

textrekkie wrote:
wvumteer wrote:how do i get through the face of the freezer door...the one with the four dials? i'm hoping the 4th red pill is in there.

There's a word on the door or above it, that says 'speaker' right? But it's not the speaker at the top of the freezers. It's the speaker outside the hospital...

Spoiler - Highlight to read:
If you go outside and take the cover off of the speaker, you'll see an 'inspected by'
slip with four numbers on it. Set the dials on the freezer door to these numbers.

boy...I am stumped...I did this and put the numbers on the dials and it's not working for me. I know the numbers are different from the guide, I did the puzzle for the mannequin that says access denied, but I suspect I need the toe tag on that body to finish the puzzle for the mannequin, but I can't get it to open
....I just don't know what to do next...I guess I'll go try the eye puzzle and see what that does. Any suggestions as to why I can't the morgue drawer to open??

posted in The Dark Hills of Cherai: The Regal Scepter on Oct 9, 11 12:25 PM
So weird...I downloaded the trial last night; went to go and play it and it says the trial is up...I didn't even play it. Why did that happen??

posted in Urban Legends: The Maze on Sep 21, 11 9:44 PM
The game Urban Legends: The Maze says this is the "finale"; is there another game called "The Maze" precedes "Urban Legends"?? If so...I can't find it; so where is it??

Forgot to add that what's weird is that the "game manager" comes up when I click on it...that's just fine, but go to click on the game to play it disappears...have never had that happen before either. There's some bug with this game...

I am having the exact same problem here too. I have reinstalled the game 3 different times and I get the same problem. I go to play then nothing...absolutely nothing comes up. I waited a few minutes, still nothing. I clicked on the icon again and it tells me that the game is running. I have checked everything to make sure it's updated and it is. Have never had this problem before with any games in the past. I can play the other games I have...but not this one.

posted in Mystery Age: The Dark Priests on Nov 5, 10 10:10 AM
I downloaded the free trial, but then when I went to play, it shows that my time was up; I had to stop and think "gosh, did I play this already?" and I hadn't. Am downloading it again to see if I get the same thing. Has this game been previously released by chance?

posted in Victorian Mysteries: Woman in White on Sep 18, 10 10:12 PM
well..glad to see that I am not the only one...I have spent about the last 45 mins trying to get back to the lake/gazebo..I can't get back there. I finished the fishing game but had to quit for the night, didn't get the box. It also seems like I have lost some of my inventory too. Very frustrating...you would think there would be a fix by now....

posted in Nightmare Adventures: The Witch's Prison on Sep 8, 10 11:32 PM
This game is a major challenge to those gray cells I didn't use the guide, only used a hint a few times when I was really, really stumped..nor did I come to the forum for any help. It took me a while to finish this...I LOVED it!! Excellent challenges in the various puzzles. Quite a creepy game though...which made me love it even more. Don't let anyone fool you saying this is a short game, if you use the guide and lots of hints..yes it will be; but COME ON...challenge yourself for a change!!

posted in Drawn: Dark Flight ® Collector's Edition on Sep 2, 10 9:53 AM
Excellent game I just loved the puzzles...they were very good at making you think and were challenging. Excellent graphics!! Loved it...

posted in Redrum: Time Lies on Aug 10, 10 1:44 PM
Excellent game Not for the lil ones though that's for sure..lol. Very creepy and gruesome, but for one who loves scary movies this was a good one for me and well worth the credit for it. Excellent puzzles and a nice mix as well. I have to admit though...I did wonder about the people or persons that created this...I work as a psychotherapist and did honestly think about their own frames of mind...lol. Never the less..I enjoyed it very much Good game to buy if you like this sort of thing; if you don't like scary movies then it's best that you pass on this one...if you do...GET IT...mwwaaaahhhhh lol

posted in Alice in Wonderland on Mar 26, 10 12:10 PM
Well, I did everything and I am still stuck on the cellar. I did find out that my Direct X did need to be updated as the last update was developed just in Feb 2010, I updated graphics card, adobe and whatever else that needed to be updated. It still is not working for me. I am wondering though...could it be Safari or Firefox that is not compatible for this game?? I run Safari. I quit using IE due to all the problems with that one. Just a thought though.....

posted in Alice in Wonderland on Mar 21, 10 10:25 PM
genkicoll wrote:Have any of you contacted or a moderator with a link to this thread? Perhaps the mods can help escalate the problem.

And jscrafts, you don't have to have an active membership to get customer service help - it's just that you don't get the live chat CS. E-mailing them works beautifully, and they work hard for all customers of , regardless of whether or not they're on the paying membership

Someone already did and you can see the response that individual got; it is on the first page of comments. Suggested to upgrade Direct X and a few other things. So, I know my system is up to date and there really shouldn't be any problem. I don't have any other problems with any of the other games on here or elsewhere. What is interesting is that the problem is in the same spot..."the cellar".

posted in Alice in Wonderland on Mar 21, 10 12:52 PM
LinaJules wrote:I had the same problem. All of my cards are up to date as well. It's interesting how some have no problems and others do. I am also running XP as well. I double checked my firewalls etc. One thing I didn't do was download with my antivirus off. I then will turn it back on after download is done. I will try that and let you know if that worked or not.

Well, downloaded game again with antivirus off and firewall off as well, still made no difference. Have no clue what the problem would be but I do know it isn't on my end. Everything is up to date on my system. Too bad, it is something with the game; again interesting that some have no problem and others do.

posted in Alice in Wonderland on Mar 21, 10 11:55 AM
I had the same problem. All of my cards are up to date as well. It's interesting how some have no problems and others do. I am also running XP as well. I double checked my firewalls etc. One thing I didn't do was download with my antivirus off. I then will turn it back on after download is done. I will try that and let you know if that worked or not.

posted in Return to Mysterious Island 2: Mina's Fate on Jul 14, 09 9:24 PM
Yep, I have been trying to download this game for almost 2 days now, earlier today it got up to 50% done, then it started ALL OVER AGAIN!! It has shown the download was interrupted many times, I have my virus off and all NVIDIA is updated. OY OY OY...very very frustrating....have no clue what the problem is...

posted in Sherlock Holmes: The Awakened on Mar 29, 09 11:43 AM
I am able to play the game, pick up items and such. But, when I go to the inventory, I can't read any of the info from the books and such. All there is, is a blank screen, the dialogue shows up, but nothing under the books or notes. Help please oh, and all my graphics and such are up to date.

Thanks for any help

Julie

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator