Posts created by bevy814

posted in City of Fools on Feb 10, 15 5:59 PM
I'm having the same problem. The feet disappear when I go to the far right screen and I end up stuck. I can't get behind the desk because the Feet don't even show up.
I purchased this game 02/09/15, and yes I uninstalled it and reinstalled it.
Does anyone know what's going on??

posted in Azada® : In Libro Collector's Edition on Jan 23, 12 3:27 PM
Awesome game. I truly enjoyed this game. There where times when I stopped and fixed myself a drink , but it was fantastic. GOOD JOB DEVELOPERS

I'm really pissed I spent money for the CE game and it did NOT live up to it's predecessors .
It was super easy and over before I knew it . I've purchased every previous Dream Chronicle game and this is the worst game and they have the nerve to make it a CE, WHY? what was so special about this short easy game that it had to be a CE. Better yet, what conditions or qualifications have to be met to be in the category of CE?
I really feel cheated. I think we should ask for either a partial refund or a game credit.
Does anyone feel as I do??

posted in Puppet Show: Souls of the Innocent Collector's Edition on Sep 29, 10 12:13 AM
fantastic..the graphics, music, incidental movements of background objects phenomenal. that dang on owl had me losing sleep and the mini puzzles were extremely entertaining.
can't wait for the next Puppet Show.
Hey what would happen if the puppets escaped to the pentagon???

posted in Puppet Show: Souls of the Innocent Collector's Edition on Sep 26, 10 2:05 PM
yes I did enjoy the game. I see your profile and I understand how easy it is for some people to figure these things out. I admit I should not have stated my opening comment is all caps, I was so relived to finally get it.
I have been with big for several years and this was my second and most likely last post.
yours, bevy814

posted in Puppet Show: Souls of the Innocent Collector's Edition on Sep 25, 10 9:29 AM
Mr_Russ wrote:
there was no need for your unfriendly comment
My comment is neither friendly nor unfriendly. It's just meant to correct the way you perceive the puzzle. You and others are looking at the feather. You're not meant to. That's the background to the symbol.

As I stated earlier, there was no need for your unfriendly comment. The fact that so many people having stated they same difficulty as I even after reading your suggestions still were not able to make the connection, shows that your comments were NOT helpful to a lot of people. My question is, if you've already figured this puzzle out, WHY are you reading and commenting on what others are posting.

posted in Puppet Show: Souls of the Innocent Collector's Edition on Sep 22, 10 5:24 PM
Mr_Russ wrote:Sort of. Gold is OFF.

You're not the first. Read the owl feathers thread below this one.

the confusion comes when you say "turn off". to most of us novices, turning off mean unlit. the reason so many people couldn't get it was because the term "turn off". what i suggested was to "turn on" the feathers so they are all lit up in the golden color and then turn off the symbols listed on the book's page.
there was no need for your unfriendly comment

posted in Puppet Show: Souls of the Innocent Collector's Edition on Sep 21, 10 10:43 AM
make sure ALL the owl's feathers are golden in color. (turned on )
then in order, click only the feathers from the book's page, they WILL turn green. eureka

posted in Puppet Show: Souls of the Innocent Collector's Edition on Sep 21, 10 9:36 AM
is the sequence for the owl different if you don't have the collector's edition? I have tried everything and can't get pass that d@*!& owl. lol

posted in Puppet Show: Souls of the Innocent Collector's Edition on Sep 21, 10 9:19 AM
i have been trying to reset the owl for days, can some one help

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator