Posts created by Kassy9

posted in Gummy Drop! on Dec 24, 17 4:24 AM
How can I remove the middle paper covered?

posted in Gummy Drop! on Dec 9, 17 10:18 AM
How does this level work?

posted in Mystery Case Files: Dire Grove, Sacred Grove on Oct 15, 15 7:44 AM
I have purchased all of the Mystery File games and I think this is the poorest of the lot. I found it very boring. A big disappointment

Very disappointing ending....hated the little footprints too

posted in Voodoo Whisperer: Curse of a Legend on Jan 26, 13 6:01 AM
After completing everything in the saloon, I cannot find a way to get to the hotel? Any suggestions?

posted in Echoes of the Past: The Citadels of Time on Jan 9, 13 5:33 AM
Same of old, same old. I found this very boring and done to death

posted in Farmscapes on Dec 13, 12 3:53 AM
A very cute game but has loading issues. You wait continually even to exit. All in all sometimes more annoying than entertaining.

posted in Witch Hunters: Stolen Beauty on Oct 1, 12 1:16 PM
I also cannot get past the samurai.....help! Tried to reinstall and was brought back to the same place.

posted in Witch Hunters: Stolen Beauty on Oct 1, 12 1:14 PM
I have the same problem....reinstalled game and it brought me back to the same place. Hint does not help

posted in Witch Hunters: Stolen Beauty on Sep 26, 12 11:29 AM
I notice there is occasional huge white squares instead of the illustrations. Why?

posted in Written Legends: Nightmare at Sea on Sep 25, 12 4:40 AM
I bought this game some time ago and it was a total waste of money. It would shut down my computer and send me violation messages. I can see that this problem was not unique to me. Whatever the reason...I could never use it and I would not recommend it to anyone else

posted in Gardenscapes: Mansion Makeover™ on Jul 17, 12 10:53 AM
I liked this game but had two rooms that never opened. Is this normal? Yes, Austin asked me if I played at night too....kind of spooky.

posted in Gardenscapes: Mansion Makeover™ on Jul 7, 12 5:58 AM
I really enjoyed this game. It was a real departure from the dark, over complicated adventure games that I have been playing for a while. I would recommend this to anyone who wants a fun, playful game.

posted in Dreamland on Jun 15, 12 8:39 AM
Dreamland is the best bar none game I have ever bought. Graphics are great, storyline is sensible....Loved it

posted in Hidden Mysteries: Salem Secrets on Jan 30, 12 11:23 AM
I found this to be an extremely boring game. I had forgotten that I had tried it in the past and uninstalled it after less than 30 minutes. There are so many other HOG and adventure games that have more spark than this one.

Tried the demo and found it jerky and impossible to control. Didn't even play for 5 minutes. Complete turn off

posted in Dreamland on Aug 20, 11 10:34 AM
Hi, is the extended version a collectors edition? I don't understand the doves or how to get upstairs in the shooting gallery. Can somebody explain?

posted in Nightmare Adventures: The Witch's Prison on Aug 9, 11 5:03 AM
This game is extremely annoying. My cursor jumps all over the place. I ended my trial after 5 minutes

posted in Dreamland on Jul 5, 11 11:44 AM
Super game....if only they were this good all the time. A long game that keeps your interest....highly recommended

posted in Faded Reality on May 25, 11 1:07 PM
Luckily this was a $2.99 deal. This was truly a boring game. The mini games were repetitious and boring. The same match the shape and light the lights over and over again. Serves me right for buying without trying. I would definitely give this giant thumbs down.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator