Posts created by ArmyMomOkc

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Apr 27, 18 12:54 PM
Oh boy!!! Yippee!! Glad I just finished the Explorer Hub!

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Apr 27, 18 12:51 PM

As a BF member since 2008 this saddens me very much. I have relied on these forums very much over the years. It was a great community full of people sharing and helping.

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Apr 27, 18 12:46 PM
I play pretty much all day and this is the first event I have had trouble with items for turn ins. I had 80% for event items (rune, pet, trinket and vip event boost) and still was not getting very many turn in items. I completed all the achievements and was able to purchase all items including the golf piece.
I am waiting for an answer for a ticket a put in to find out why. The first response said I only had 20% for event items, which was incorrect.
Events are one of my favorite things about this game. This one was the first one that was disappointing.

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Apr 16, 18 7:39 AM
I'm sorry it's other people too. Be sure to put in a ticket with the game developers. If you don't know how it's the green box on the left below the game screen,(Bushwhacker 2 Help & Support, click on the box, it will take you to the help screen, select my problem isn't listed (very last option in the list)
For new players, this isn't something BF can fix. They developer support is very good and they will get us fixed as soon as they can.

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Apr 15, 18 2:27 PM
This is my first year playing so according to blog for this event I should get 2 gnomes for each turn in. I have been getting 1.
I have checked my ranch inventory very carefully and my achievement shows I have only gotten 3 since this quest started.
I have submitted a ticket, just wondering if I am the only one having this problem.
Thank all!
Angela

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Mar 15, 18 8:11 PM

Got the crock and the four-leaf clovers or whatever they were. Anything else?

I'm not sure, I keep checking in there to see if anything new is there. I don't know if the boxes with "?" on them are for the pots or something else.

That was one of my reasons for asking. The boxes might be red herrings. Thanks for responding, Army Mom. Please tell your daughter(s) and/or son(s) I said THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE TO OUR COUNTRY!!! I served 26 years - Air Force.

Chuck, thank you very much! They are my twin sons. Army (combat vets) both served in Iraq and Afghanistan, they were in Afghanistan at the same time.
Thank you for your service!

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Mar 15, 18 3:58 PM
Erika, looks like it's fixed now. Thank you!
I had already sent in a BF ticket before I had seen your response. They responded to send it to you

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Mar 15, 18 3:53 PM
Chuck_Havens wrote:
ArmyMomOkc wrote:
Chuck_Havens wrote:Is there anything to do on Rainbow's End Island after completing the puzzle?

Did you go around and look for anything? I don't want to do a spoiler. Just take a little time and you will find something else

Got the crock and the four-leaf clovers or whatever they were. Anything else?

I'm not sure, I keep checking in there to see if anything new is there. I don't know if the boxes with "?" on them are for the pots or something else.

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Mar 15, 18 11:04 AM
Chuck_Havens wrote:Is there anything to do on Rainbow's End Island after completing the puzzle?

Did you go around and look for anything? I don't want to do a spoiler. Just take a little time and you will find something else

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Mar 15, 18 9:09 AM
I'm sorry you're having the same problem. Though I'm glad to know I'm not alone. I know of another player who said they are having this problem too.
I found a work around of purchasing as a gift to myself, which is odd that works. I submitted a ticket. I haven't checked my email yet to see the status.

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Mar 14, 18 9:34 PM
ArmyMomOkc wrote:Okay, now it's really weird. I tested sending this to myself as a gift and it let me do it just fine. I re-loaded and tried to purchase and it's still giving me the not available error message. I guess a ticket is needed. I hope you see this Erika to help confirm it's a BF problem.

I submitted a ticket.

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Mar 14, 18 9:17 PM
Okay, now it's really weird. I tested sending this to myself as a gift and it let me do it just fine. I re-loaded and tried to purchase and it's still giving me the not available error message. I guess a ticket is needed. I hope you see this Erika to help confirm it's a BF problem.

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Mar 14, 18 9:15 PM
Okay, now it's really weird. I tested sending this to myself as a gift and it let me do it just fine. I re-loaded and tried to purchase and it's still giving me the not available error message. I guess a ticket is needed. I hope you see this Erika to help confirm it's a BF problem.

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Mar 14, 18 4:20 PM
I'm trying to buy the Green Drink Pack and the error message "This item isn't currently available from our store" is all it shows in the BF purchase window.
It doesn't go passed that message, no it's not a payment issue and I am logged in properly.
I have been playing this game for almost a year and have never seen this error before.
Is anyone else having this problem?
I put a post under tech issues, but wanted to know if anyone else has had this problem.
Thanks!

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Mar 14, 18 4:13 PM
I'm trying to buy the Green Drink Pack and the error message "This item isn't currently available from our store" is all it shows.
It doesn't go passed that message, no it's not a payment issue and I am logged in properly.
I have been playing this game for almost a year and have never seen this error before.

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Mar 1, 18 7:18 PM
I am trying to be good about that tree rant

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Mar 1, 18 7:16 PM
I posted this in the dev's forum, but wanted to say thank you here too. It was so nice to find my ranch pretty and green with trees in bloom. I love the little touches the devs put in this game. Thank you! (ps I love PINK lol)

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Mar 1, 18 7:12 PM
Thank you for asking about this. I just reached it too and this is all helpful info for me too!

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Dec 19, 17 4:57 PM
Update from the dev's -
Update: Dec 19 @ 4:30PM PST: We continue to work on the ongoing server issues. Depending on how long the issues persist, we may extend the duration of the Christmas event. We will also do our best to ensure that daily playing bonuses do not reset once the servers are back up. Thank you for your patience.

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Dec 19, 17 3:55 PM
Thank you erika, I know your team will get it fixed as soon as possible!

I have been a member of BF for over 10 yrs. I became a BW2 addict about 6 months ago. The anxiety over a game being down is a bit embarrassing

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator