Posts created by mom04gram06

posted in Egypt III: The Fate of Ramses on Jul 7, 17 12:08 PM
I tried to download several times and it doesn't work am wondering if others are having this problem or have any helpful suggestions.... Thanks all

posted in Warlock: The Curse of the Shaman on Aug 19, 14 9:49 PM
Thanks to all that replied... I suspected BF pulled this game since they pulled a previous one a few months ago to get it fixed and re-released. I was hoping that was the reason for the NO BUY button. I guess I will just wait since I enjoyed what I played and look forward to a release of a glitch free game.

posted in Warlock: The Curse of the Shaman on Aug 18, 14 11:47 PM
I tried to purchase this game today and there is no BUY button. I looked in all locations I could figure to find a way to buy this game and all were dead ends, also got a message that this game does not exist???? I would appreciate any input to resolve this situation.

posted in The Tiny Bang Story on May 16, 11 12:13 PM
You need to figure out the path that you will click to eliminate all the blocks without leaving any unclicked to reveal the picture. Use your mouse and figure the path first and eventually you will see a pattern and realize what you need to do to eliminate all blocks. I have done this type puzzle before and this one still took me a while, it is well done. Best of Luck!

posted in Hidden Mysteries: Vampire Secrets on Jul 17, 10 4:27 PM
You have to think in an abstract manner. Where did you see numbers that did not fit? Good Luck

posted in G2 - Geeks Unleashed on Dec 4, 09 3:28 PM
Thanks for the information, I overlooked the detail about having to not only win the round but you also have to reach the goal of the round to progress to the next level. Got it all under control for the moment. Thanks again!

posted in G2 - Geeks Unleashed on Nov 30, 09 1:36 AM
After playing a game and winning what is supposed to happen next? There is nowhere to click to go for more detailed rules or game information. Thanks for any information to help me understand the game.

posted in Mystery Stories: Berlin Nights on Nov 28, 09 7:32 PM
I tried to make this work for several minutes in the hour trial version and it never worked. I bought the game and then went back to this and it worked in a second as soon as I just touched the knife to the meat. I don't understand why this happened but I guess it may have been because my time was almost up. ???

posted in Mystery Stories: Berlin Nights on Nov 28, 09 3:29 PM
If you haven't figured this out yet, it is really quite easy. Just imagine the water is coming in on one side or the other and it has to pass thru a one-way route to get to the other side to exit. Just turn the few corner pieces the correct way and a few straight ones to guide the flow of the water and you will see that most of the pieces are just not necessary. I solved it in less than 2 minutes but I don't know if there is more than one solution since this was the first time I did it. Good Luck beating your husband at the solution. Ruth

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator