Posts created by carolthescot

Hmm,I too am having problems with the skip button but only with the mini games-it just doesn't seem to work when it should.I have to leave the mini game ,then go to a different scene,then come back to the mini game and it works then but what a rigmarole BFG.Everything else is working fine

posted in Bonfire Stories: Faceless Gravedigger on Jul 27, 17 12:31 PM
Well glad to say I had no further technical problems with the game-I've just finished playing it.One of the best games I've played in a while.Hope there will be more 'Bonfire Stories'

posted in Bonfire Stories: Faceless Gravedigger on Jul 27, 17 12:28 PM
carolthescot wrote:What a carry on I've had installing my purchased game.When it gets to the 'installing part at 39-it sticks,then i got a warning message from my Norton saying malware and not recommended to install.I deleted the whole game and tried again-same again when it gets to the 39 of installation the Norton message interrupts again-this time I've carried on and hope for the best but Norton asked once more near the end of installation if I wanted to continue!.I just hope the game plays now or I'll be asking for my money back!
I played the trial game with no problems

posted in Bonfire Stories: Faceless Gravedigger on Jun 19, 17 3:36 AM
What a carry on I've had installing my purchased game.When it gets to the 'installing part at 39-it sticks,then i got a warning message from my Norton saying malware and not recommended to install.I deleted the whole game and tried again-same again when it gets to the 39 of installation the Norton message interrupts again-this time I've carried on and hope for the best but Norton asked once more near the end of installation if I wanted to continue!.I just hope the game plays now or I'll be asking for my money back!
I played the trial game with no problems

posted in Grim Facade: The Artist and the Pretender on Jan 7, 16 9:19 PM
Every time I put the pawn on the chess board it just disappears.Any suggestions?

posted in Mystery Case Files: Ravenhearst Unlocked on Jan 2, 16 8:16 PM
I've just finished playing the Collector's Edition of this game and I must say I was pretty disappointed with it.It gets a lame 2/5 from me.
The one before it-MCF Key To Ravenhearst was brilliant.
I guess i expected to much of this latest one,can I get a refund!! ha ha
Happy New Year Big Fish

carolthescot wrote:I've bought all the MCF games and i must say this one is one of the best by far.The only thing is there is no walkthrough for it yet as i am stuck on one particular game.I'm sure it will be published shortly so I will keep an 'eye' (that was a hint ha ha) out for it

Aha! I've managed to solve the one i was stuck on

I've bought all the MCF games and i must say this one is one of the best by far.The only thing is there is no walkthrough for it yet as i am stuck on one particular game.I'm sure it will be published shortly so I will keep an 'eye' (that was a hint ha ha) out for it

posted in Shadow Wolf Mysteries: Under the Crimson Moon on Jun 3, 15 6:34 PM
Good news from me is after changing the full screen to a windowed screen i managed to get the wrench to work on the safe.Then I put my screen back to full screen again.All is working well again.Hurrah for me

posted in Shadow Wolf Mysteries: Under the Crimson Moon on Jun 3, 15 5:57 PM
YendorNella wrote:When I tried using the wrench it took off only one bolt then flew back to the corner of safe. I'm stuck it will not undo any more bolts. it just flies back to corner of the safe.

I too am having the same problem-it's not even took any of my bolts off,it just flies back into the corner of the safe again.

Can't do anything til the problem is fixed either and i have bought the game!!

Any suggestions?

posted in Agatha Christie - Death on the Nile on Jul 14, 14 12:11 PM
I Finally managed to find 'Danger'.Some things are that small in that game.The game itself doesn't last long either.Bit of a let down

posted in Agatha Christie - Death on the Nile on Jul 14, 14 5:31 AM
Can't seem to find 'Danger' in Jacqueline de Bellefort's room.Any help will be much appreciated

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake on Jan 11, 14 4:10 PM
Utter garbage compared to all the other MCF games.I can only imagine they were having a bad hair day/week/month/year making this.Don't waste your money buying this.Good grief!!

posted in Fairway Solitaire: Tee to Play on Jun 5, 13 10:55 AM
Thank goodness I bought the original game as that's got full screen Shame i can't say the same for this version and since it can't be fixed either is not very helpful.I'm just going to uninstall it as it's to small on my desk top

posted in G.H.O.S.T. Hunters: The Haunting of Majesty Manor on May 15, 13 4:51 AM
Poutoule wrote:My question was "is the game worth trying ?", but I guess I'm a little late, just have to dowload the game and get my own idea.......

It's one of the best and original games I've ever played (and bought).I'd definitely recommend people to buy it

posted in Christmas Stories: Nutcracker Collector's Edition on Dec 26, 12 12:22 PM
Every time i try to get the 'gear' near the beginning of the game it freezes.The game works great up til then.I've tried uninstalling and installing it twice and just the same thing happens.Any ideas?

posted in Escape the Emerald Star on Sep 9, 12 12:24 PM
Just finished playing the main game-brilliant Can someone tell me the name of the music played for the mini games-I could listen to it all day-fab!

posted in Zenerchi on Apr 3, 10 5:11 PM
I'm stuck on 6-2-they don't give you much help do they.I can see me being on that level for a while

posted in Can You See What I See? on Dec 28, 08 9:23 AM
carolthescot wrote:When I start to play game it's like a scratched record-the chaps voice is vibrating and sticking.I'm going to uninstall and try to download it again-hopefully with more success this time!

Well sadly it's just the same Can you fix it in any way BFG?

posted in Can You See What I See? on Dec 28, 08 8:57 AM
When I start to play game it's like a scratched record-the chaps voice is vibrating and sticking.I'm going to uninstall and try to download it again-hopefully with more success this time!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator