Posts created by shadowandzeke

posted in Gnomes Garden: New home on Mar 15, 17 10:36 AM
Nice game though I wish it had a relaxed mode. I would enjoy it more if I didn't have to worry about the time.

posted in Grim Tales: Graywitch Collector's Edition on Feb 7, 17 4:11 PM
had the same problem. I restarted the bonus game and made sure I used the winding key first. Was able to complete the game.

posted in Cursed on Jan 20, 17 3:57 PM
What's the secret to finishing this? I've gone clockwise and counterclockwise starting with the skull and with the skull in the middle. Help!

posted in Grim Tales: Crimson Hollow Collector's Edition on Aug 27, 16 7:35 PM
I can't get the clock piece that's in the angel. I put the feathers in place and the heart but the scene closed before I could get the piece and I can't go back. really hate to have to start all over again when I'm this far through the game.

I didn't have the dress problem on this puzzle but I dyed all the dresses and put them on the dolls and now can't make the third set of wings. Really do not want to start over. Any suggestions?

posted in Phantasmat: The Dread of Oakville Collector's Edition on Jul 14, 15 10:53 AM
I posted on the forum board but thought I'd post here also. When I tried to start the game it says I need a security code. I've deleted and reinstalled but still need a code.Did not have this problem with the demo. Any suggestions?

posted in Phantasmat: The Dread of Oakville Collector's Edition on Jul 14, 15 10:04 AM
Everytime I start to play it says I need a security code. Usually if this happens I just restart the game and plays fine. Any suggestions. I deleted and reinstalled but still need the code. I had no problems playing the demo.

posted in Viking Saga: Epic Adventure on Jun 20, 15 4:31 PM
Nevermind; I didn't look far enough down the list of comments.

posted in Viking Saga: Epic Adventure on Jun 20, 15 4:29 PM
I can't find enough stone to repair the last two bridges. Help!

posted in Moai II: Path to Another World on May 5, 15 4:44 PM
Nevermind, was collecting the wrong thing. So Stupid

posted in Moai II: Path to Another World on May 5, 15 2:34 PM
How can you get 4500 mana? Have 6 upgraded groves and its taking forever.

posted in Weather Lord: The Successor's Path on Apr 8, 15 10:46 AM
What's the secret? I'm stuck.

I almost finished the game and the green flower on the right will not push down! Any suggestions?

posted in Witches' Legacy: The Ties That Bind Collector's Edition on Sep 30, 14 11:18 AM
I'm having the same problem. Let me know if they come up with a solution without having to start over again.

posted in Witches' Legacy: The Ties That Bind Collector's Edition on Aug 18, 14 12:44 PM
sandrachmiel wrote:Hi there. I'm having problems with the two EleFun games that I'm playing on my Vista system. Both are collector's editions: Witches'Legacy Ties That Bind, and Mayan Prophecy Blood Moon. When the screen turns black in preparation for changing to a new scene, it never progresses. When I hit Crl-Alt-Dele it says there has been a "'fatal error"'. It has only been happening with the two EleFun games. Sometimes when I go back in to the game it will progress a little farther but happen again. Any ideas? Thank you, Sandy
I'm also running Windows Vista 64 bit and having fatal error messages with both these games. Also have gotten to the bride and groom puzzle and had to skip it because I couldn't switch the paths. Hope there will be an update on both games soon

posted in Mayan Prophecies: Blood Moon Collector's Edition on Aug 15, 14 2:57 PM
I get an error bong and a black screen usually when I move from scene to scene. I thought the new build would fix this but it is still happening. I'm running windows vista 64 bit and all my drivers and software are up to date.

Also can't get the gong and stick. Uninstalled and reinstalled; same problem. Very disappointed that I can't finish the game.

posted in Awakening: The Redleaf Forest Collector's Edition on Jun 28, 14 3:06 PM
How do you roast the beans? the guide is not very helpful.

posted in Finders on Aug 16, 13 10:22 AM
How do you get more workers? Must have missed that part of the tutorial.

posted in Dark Dimensions: Wax Beauty on Jun 10, 13 10:28 AM
I had the extra key. Maybe it is for the bonus game in the CE.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator