Posts created by MaryLent

posted in Jigsaws Galore on Mar 12, 18 7:05 PM
I am too, haven't played in a while , thought it was me! Glad to know I haven't lost it completely

posted in Grim Tales: The Time Traveler Collector's Edition on Feb 27, 18 4:36 PM
Same here

posted in Dark City: London on Jan 23, 18 4:26 PM
This is a well done game. The first in a long while that I was sorry when it ended!

posted in Christmas Stories: The Gift of the Magi on Dec 19, 17 6:51 PM
The little helper uses it

posted in Halloween Stories: Invitation Collector's Edition on Oct 12, 17 12:24 PM
MaryEl wrote:Looks like an interesting game. Just had trouble with the first "slider" puzzle as moving the slides was rather awkward. Did not move very smoothly. Gave up and skipped the puzzle which I usually do not like to do. Will wait to see what other reviewers are saying and if there are any more problems with the game. Hopefully the rest of the game will work just fine.

Having trouble with those as well

posted in Grim Tales: The White Lady Collector's Edition on Aug 10, 17 4:03 PM
Never mind no rotating necessary

posted in Grim Tales: The White Lady Collector's Edition on Aug 10, 17 3:52 PM
The directions say pick up with left mouse button rotate with right, that's not working. Anyone else with this problem?

posted in Bluebeard's Castle: Son of the Heartless on Feb 21, 17 7:03 PM
wonderful game! Purchased when it came out and never played it. Glad I just did. Where did these developers go?

Thanks sunshine! Love your lists!

posted in Harrowed Halls: Lakeview Lane Collector's Edition on Oct 27, 16 8:34 PM
I rather like this game, want to see how all the sins are represented and why the ghost is vengeful.

posted in Enigmatis 3: The Shadow of Karkhala on Sep 18, 16 6:40 PM
Cannot play on PC error code 0x576A7C8D

posted in League of Light: Silent Mountain on Jul 19, 16 8:10 PM
If playing as a woman , see if you sound like Nancy Drew

posted in League of Light: Silent Mountain on Jul 19, 16 8:08 PM
If playing as a woman, see if you sound like Nancy Drew

posted in Mystery Tales: Her Own Eyes on Jun 2, 16 7:51 PM
Oh yes! I use glasses every day to see what has happened in the past!

posted in Reflections of Life: Dark Architect on May 6, 16 5:26 PM
there is a globe, lower left

posted in Cadenza: The Kiss of Death on May 4, 16 6:33 PM
same here

marijkee123 wrote:I like this game. I do not understand why when somebody starts with a negative story, only negative reviews follow. Getting bored with a game does not tell something about the game but more about the people playing. This is not a boring game. It is well done.

well said

posted in Haunted Hotel: The X on Apr 6, 16 5:55 PM
Agreed

posted in Dark Dimensions: Homecoming Collector's Edition on Mar 13, 15 5:06 PM
Did not get the ice after completing the chess board is this problem fixed yet. Will I need to start over?

posted in Midnight Mysteries: Ghostwriting Collector's Edition on Jan 12, 15 2:31 PM
Duh! Hello ! Looked at the (forgotten) strategy guide tells about what I missed

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator