Posts created by mistergeorge

posted in Hello Venice 2: New York Adventure on Mar 4, 14 7:01 AM
Game is so slow the mouse only drags one stone at a time. Switched off game curser and still slow

posted in Fill Up 2 on Sep 5, 10 2:23 PM
I changed my settings to play, but was also disappointed. Now I can't remember what resolution I had and am getting frustrated to get my screen back the way I liked it.

posted in Amazing Pyramids on May 26, 10 4:28 PM
I agree that this is a difficult word game. Maybe getting a few lives before you lose a level would be nice. Like 3 lives to start and maybe add an extra life after so many levels completed.

posted in Hamlet on May 13, 10 4:07 PM
Wow, I must be really not smart. On the 1st screen to get into castle, clicked a lot of stuff, nothing, finally waited for the hint and I had clicked all the things the hint showed (again either I am not smart or really bad hints) and still nothing. I will try one more time after reading your comments and if still can't get in the castle I will give up and stick to time management and/or match 3's.

posted in Trick or Travel on Apr 1, 10 2:44 PM
I loved this game. I played from another site and couldn't wait for BF to get it. If you like TM games like I do, it is a bit different in a fun way. But I may be biased because I have a hard time with HOG's since I can't see that well and have to sit in an uncomfortable position with my nose inches from the screen. So for me this was very relaxing, just lean back and mouse click.

posted in Isidiada on Mar 22, 10 8:28 PM
I still consider myself rather new to bf and just want to say that I love that there are reviews on games. This game is the first one that I came across since joining that I could not get past 10 minutes of the demo before getting extremely bored. I came right to the reviews curious if anyone had a good comment on this game to see if I should keep going and saw that I was not alone. It feels good when you know you are not the only person who feels a certain way about a game. So thanks to all of you who put in reviews good or bad!

posted in Public Enemies: Bonnie and Clyde on Mar 19, 10 7:28 PM
I am so glad I am not the only one who thought the objects were tiny. For people with good eyesight it may be a fun game, but when you wear bifocals as I do (some people have trifocals) it is so hard when the objects are so small. I once again had to get my home magnifying glass, get about an inch from the screen and still was hard to find somethings. And seeing a magnifying glass in the game but not being able to use it, I won't waste a credit to see if you can use it if you buy it either.

posted in Engineering: The Mystery of the Ancient Clock on Mar 18, 10 4:50 PM
I have the exact same problem. I went to the help and tried changing the game manager advanced option to alternate method instead of default and same thing. I know I never played this game on bf or any other site.

posted in Jewels of Cleopatra on Mar 12, 10 7:57 PM
I just found Jewels of Cleopatra 2 on another site and it is way cooler than the 1st one. Can't wait for it to come on bf and I will get it!

posted in Escape the Museum on Feb 27, 10 5:09 PM
I started this game but not even halfway through my free trial and I just don't know what some of the items to be found were until I used hints. It may be that I am getting old but I don't play golf so didn't know what a driver was, I just turned 49 yesterday but still didn't register that shades were sunglasses I was looking for a window shade or lamp shade. I wish these games would use more common words to describe things or give a picture of what something is.

posted in Geisha: The Secret Garden on Feb 10, 10 6:30 PM
I was bored with the old match 3 games but really liked this new style to me of sliding the squares. I was also concerned with how small the plants and trees were and took awhile to figure out how to get the whole building or plant. They are upgrades to buy. This one will be in my list of ones to buy with my next game credit. And how cool of the developer to hop in the pond with us!

posted in Tourist Trap: Build the Nation's Greatest Vacations on Feb 10, 10 4:53 PM
I agree it has a lot of potential as a build it game, but what bugged me the most was how expenses on some buildings were higher than the profits. I built some only to demolish once I found out there was no profit on them unless you advertised on a billboard to attract people. But never got enough money to buy more than one billboard. I used my hour trial but will not use a credit to buy it.

posted in A Dwarf's Story on Feb 7, 10 3:24 PM
I had the exact same issue as genkicoll. I clicked on the cup on the left and then on an item in the grid and the only thing that happened was 2 of the items would swap turns flashing no matter what I clicked on.

posted in Epic Adventures: La Jangada on Feb 5, 10 2:06 PM
I would love to do more HOG's but alas I am a person with poor site. But I litterally needed to use my own magnifying glass to look at the screen to try to find a lot of tiny things. That is the 1st time I ever had to do that. Is simply too much trouble for me to enjoy this game.

posted in Green Moon on Jan 31, 10 1:45 PM
I would like to think that anyone who plays PC games of any kind would have a warning in there own mind that anyone of these games could be offensive to them. So if a person may be offended by certain things that may appear in a game, you should really research it before buying it. And if you don't, "Caveat Emptor" (Let the buyer beware.) "

posted in Green Moon on Jan 23, 10 3:49 PM
I love this game, made it to the 4th task in the demo. While I am not smart enough to ever make it through Mist, I am finding this a thinking persons game for me and can't wait to buy it. I recommend it!!

posted in Plants vs. Zombies on Dec 30, 09 3:05 PM
How do you download the HEX 5.5? I just love this game too!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator