Posts created by magnamn

posted in Mystery Of The Ancients: Curse of the Black Water on Nov 18, 14 6:20 PM
How long do i have to wait for a fix?! Hit ladder with sling shot, zoom into window. Zooms in and so fast it wont let you do anything. Oh and the window doesnt match the guide in the Collecters edition. Yes i have written to customer support.. same carbon copy reply. Yes i have read about all the tech notes.. didnt help. Ive spent well over 100 bucks on games at bfg. Not buying anymore games until this is resolved.. spent good money on it and i just want it to work. Thanks

Used slingshot to take down rolled up ladder from the window. When i tap the window it appears for less than a second. Then zooms back out. Ive read reviews and alot of people are having the same problem. Is there a bug fix for this or am i doing something wrong? HELP

I finished the main game just fine. I went to play the bonus game.. got to the world map and my computer locked up tight. Had to turn it off to do anything.. alt tab didnt work. Tried it several times and got a error it said error trying to write to 0x00000000. ok uninstalled the game reinstalled it. still same issue. reinstalled game manager.. same thing.. dont know if posting this correctly where im supposed to but anyone having these issues?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator