Posts created by Marga41

posted in Nancy Drew: Tomb of the Lost Queen on Oct 24, 13 2:18 PM
When I try to install ANY new game I get a message of error without number and Bigfishgames Manager doesn't appear. I cannot follow procedures indicated in Help.
Please help me.

posted in Boulder Dash-Pirate's Quest on Jun 17, 13 4:03 PM
Level 1-6 Expert

Pick up all gems available. Click on wheel by left. Click again on wheel by right. Go down. Pick up 2 vertical gems and gem under barrels.
Go back and up to the top. Pick up hammer and gem. With the hand clean web under boulder. Proceed right picking up gems till the end.
Go down, picking up gems and breaking boulders.
Pick up gem under barrels. Go up, pick up gem under sack and heart. Pick up gem atop the heart.
Go left. Pick up gem above red barrel.
Go down on left. Pick up gems under sacks.

posted in City of Secrets on Sep 7, 12 4:05 PM
I've pulled all three levers and made green eyes and yellow pudding... and nothing happens! Should have I clicked enter buttnon? Now, when I return to the machine, the colours are different but I can't use the machine anymore!

posted in Sherlock Holmes VS Arsene Lupin on Oct 22, 10 2:26 PM
Yes, I have. I've tried to redo all thing, but game already saved. Saucidges plate empty, bananas plate not empty but I can't pick them and chocolate gone. I don't understand.

posted in Sherlock Holmes VS Arsene Lupin on Oct 22, 10 10:51 AM
I've made dog food (Elementary!) and added chocolate, bananas and sausidges. But Holmes keep saying 'something's missing. Can't figure what? Please?

posted in Paradise on May 17, 10 8:36 AM

There are two benches upon entering the garden...

Another stick is by the door close to the greeneries at right of screen when on top view of the garden.
The last stick is by the almond tree that is on the left side of the garden and lotus pond and above the fish pond.

posted in Paradise on May 17, 10 8:31 AM
Mr Russ Thank you very much. I was completely blind...

posted in Paradise on May 14, 10 6:11 AM
When I charge my the game, all I get is a screen blank/black with "New Game". No Change profile, no Load a Game...
But if I enter a New Game and type my profile name, it says 'This name already exists'! Where is it?
Someone helps me, please?

posted in Paradise on May 4, 10 7:43 AM
Main Menu missing!!! I've lost my saved game...
I can't access to my profile.
Anyone helps me?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator