Posts created by MaryAnneLaRoque

posted in Grim Tales: Graywitch Collector's Edition on Feb 11, 17 10:46 AM
Okay, the strategy guide for the clock puzzle is very confusing. I just now figured it out, FINALLY. Press the buttons like this:

D - A
D - A
A - D
D - A
D - A
C - B
A - D
B - C
B - C

Hope this helps!!!

posted in Dark Realm: Queen of Flames Collector's Edition on Oct 5, 14 11:07 AM
I can't continue either; same issue

posted in Dreampath: The Two Kingdoms Collector's Edition on Jun 28, 14 5:38 PM
I have uninstalled, re-downloaded and reinstalled. The game keeps freezing...I have to go to task manager to get out of it and then restart it. What is going on please - very frustrating because it's a fun game!

posted in Nevertales: The Beauty Within Collector's Edition on Oct 26, 13 12:26 PM
Never mind, I found it (DUH!!!) LOVING THIS GAME SO FAR!!!!

posted in Nevertales: The Beauty Within Collector's Edition on Oct 26, 13 12:22 PM
Where did my golden egg go? I can't proceed without the back scratcher and it only gave me the petrification gem

posted in Fairly Twisted Tales: The Price Of A Rose on Dec 24, 12 12:04 PM
Bizolith wrote:Partway through the game, just as I was looking for the full moon token, the Hint button stopped working. I clicked and clicked...nothing. Also, when I returned to the library per the walkthrough, the full moon is no longer there. It's nowhere to be found.

Same problem here. This is not a problem on our end, we can't all have computer issues. There is something wrong with this game, and it is very frustrating!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator