Posts created by Dynastia

posted in DinerTown: Detective Agency on Feb 1, 11 9:28 AM
I ckecked and I bought this one already as a previous DD on December 17 2010.

I remember enjoying the demo but still have to play the whole thing. It is a good buy a this price.

posted in DinerTown: Detective Agency on Feb 1, 11 9:18 AM
Yep. This one is better than Detective Agency.

posted in Detective Agency on Feb 1, 11 9:17 AM
Basiakosia was right.

Here is the link to Diner Town: Detective Agency:

http://www.bigfishgames.com/download-games/5900/dinertown-detective-agency/index.html?src=frmgameimg&osdetect=true

posted in Detective Agency on Feb 1, 11 5:56 AM
Hello!
Yes, another morning for .

This is the kind of game that should not leave the company without a good spanking, knowing it plans to be on the run on the way to knowing who "he" is, wandering here and there and feeding out of the trashcans.

What I am saying is would they do that to themselves? I don't think so. Why put it upon their customers?

posted in G.H.O.S.T Chronicles: Phantom of the Renaissance Faire on Jan 28, 11 8:14 PM
It is at its place. Don't worry.
You may have found out by yourself now that there is something else you need to do.

posted in G.H.O.S.T Chronicles: Phantom of the Renaissance Faire on Jan 28, 11 8:11 PM

posted in Gardenscapes on Jan 28, 11 5:40 PM
coolest_mommy wrote:My dog's name is Dave. I had a real Dave but he passed away three years ago. I really miss him.

I can understand that. Do you have another dog now?

P.S. I repeat, mine is LUCY. I find the butler a bit grumpy and lazy, except when he realizes I am present he waves and smiles and everything. Otherwise, he is SOOOO busy. I like my Lucy better, she is always ready to play with me.

posted in G.H.O.S.T Chronicles: Phantom of the Renaissance Faire on Jan 28, 11 5:34 PM
Are you sure you need to do that?

posted in G.H.O.S.T Chronicles: Phantom of the Renaissance Faire on Jan 28, 11 5:33 PM
soblessed57 wrote: Would buy it if it was longer,but I'm not buying any game that only takes 2 hours, at any price.

It takes at least 140 minutes to play. Even at that pace you don't relax and enjoy the game. No. Take your time, use NO HELP (at first you have a choice), look for all the faeries (hints) and don't use them if you can, take a good look at the beautiful park and you will spend at least 3 hours. At this low price it is a really good deal.

EDIT : I posted my comments and review under today's DD.

posted in G.H.O.S.T Chronicles: Phantom of the Renaissance Faire on Jan 28, 11 5:28 PM
Played the whole game the fastest I could with lots of hints, did not take the time to find all the faeries (hints) nor to admire the scenery and it took me more than 2 hours.

The ones who do take the time will enjoy themselves for about 3 to 3.5 hours.

I played without the help and don't think I would have liked it as much with. It is easy enough.

It has a different gameplay than the usual h.o.g. or ihog, the music is nice, the characters look real, and I should have been able to hear them talk but I heard only the end of a sentence from one of them. I had to read the conversations. I don't know what happened.

You sometimes need to go elsewhere to get something and come back to clear an area.

I myself use a real magnifying glass for tiny objects but I found the one in the game ok to find everything.

I read that the replay value is good, with new objects every time.

At the end, there is something cute and funny happening to watch.

At $2.99 it is a real good price. My thought is that this game cost a bit to produce hence the short length. But it is worth the money.

If you like h.o.g. and adventure, it is a good mix, on the easy side, with beautiful environements.

posted in Gardenscapes on Jan 23, 11 3:46 PM
tynopat2 wrote:The original question was: WHAT IS YOUR DOGS NAME FOR THE GAME !!! Can you have 9 dogs on the GAME??? Or did MOST of these people MISS what the original question actually was?I just downloaded the game to see!

Yes, tynopat, it is funny how people did not match the question with the game.

I named mine Lucy. It is a SHE for me. I just wish I could have chosen between several breeds .

EDIT: I suppose the question was seen by many people who don't know about the game.

Hello Snookie.

I don't think you did something wrong.

Today has been a weird day, like a prolonged full-moon one. I saw and heard people do and say things around me that made me think I should have stayed home. So, it just happens.

Take care.

Kelvarda wrote:While were having a gripe I just want to add my two-pennyworth in here. Do we really need 4 (sometimes more) threads for Comments & Reviews?

We have the 'Welcome To' and the 'Technical Thread' and then a 'Your Comments and Reviews' Why can't all comments and reviews just go under the Welcome thread instead of having to trawl through countless other review threads all with a different title. Sometimes there are so many, I just think 'Aw to heck with it'. I'll download the demo and make up my own mind.

I don't want to trawl through 50 different threads telling me how good or how bad a game is. Surely it's better that they are all under one thread.

Just my opinion. Thanks all

Kel

Why not have a COMMENTS AND REVIEWS: GOOD HERE and a COMMENTS AND REVIEWS: BAD HERE.
On first sight we can compare how many there are under each and know how good or how bad a game "seems to be", if we don't start arguing in each thread but use the proper one to express our appreciation or dissatisfaction.

posted in Fairway Solitaire on Jan 18, 11 1:14 PM
Hello everyone,

The Goal, I am not sure I got that. And it is been a while since I played but if I understand you well you cannot advance because you don't have any spares left.

Go back to a previous location and flip all the cards to the end of each sub-level until you get all the spares. You will have to do that a couple of times, maybe three times. Then go back to where you are and play. Do that as often as you need.

Hope this help.

Edit: Also, you can work on whatever you need to get a trophy using the spares within any level, i.e. use all your spares in one sub-level to get a huge combo.

posted in Return to Mysterious Island on Jan 17, 11 2:30 PM
(Something that might be a spoiler for some follows. If not, it might help a lot)
I agree with you Kelnjor.
If we absolutely need a walkthrough then it is a waste of money because this type of game asks for thinking by ourselves.
One thing I realized is that I should have tried to recharge the batteries much earlier with the encyclopedia being helpful many times (when clicking an item).

It has a good length but most of the time spent is trying different combinations with the many items, especially if the encyclopedia is not available.
I was used to 3D with Playstation so it does not bother me at all. What brought some discomfort is the trembling rambling noise that makes the whole screen shake.
There are a few action scenes that give it a good replayibility, along with the different possibilities of what to do to succeed, and the points we get at the end.
I got a 282 the first time and I used only one hint about how to do one thing in particular, that only confirmed what I knew already (I was tired).
We have to remember that some people thought about how THEY would do things on the island. I personally would have processed differently for many things and that is why I usually am a bit frustrated with this type of exploration games. The thing is, we don't only have to know what we would do but we have to be wise enough to imagine what other people decided it would be. And not all of us, if not many of us, know how to mix certain ingredients in particular situations.

Having said that, as many members do, I recommend this game.

posted in Return to Mysterious Island on Jan 17, 11 2:03 PM
I played both Siberia a while ago and I don't remember enjoying myself much with them. Of course I was used to much more excitement with the Playstation action games where danger awaits around every corner.
I liked RTMI much more than Destination Treasure Island.

posted in Return to Mysterious Island on Jan 17, 11 1:46 PM
I suppose by now you have tried everything, including checking the walkthrough, and you are far passed it.
If not, try another road nearby.

posted in Return to Mysterious Island on Jan 17, 11 1:44 PM
OK. I found out by going back to the cannon chamber and looking around again (simple intuition of mine). But it worked! I went to the Journal thinking there would be a hint about it but nothing. It is written afterwards. So good luck!

posted in Return to Mysterious Island on Jan 17, 11 1:41 PM
I don't want to spoil it for you so check the Objective Journal for a hint on what has to be done next before she says he can be fed. And he needs to eat plenty, remember how the girl had to?

posted in Broken Sword: The Shadow of the Templars on Jan 17, 11 8:53 AM
I already have The Shadow of the Templars, the original version for PS1. I thought D*! I have it already ... but NO!
I read this Director' Cut has a new storyline interwoven with the original, enhanced facial expressions and new puzzles. The interface itself looks different.

It is a definitely BUY for me.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator