Posts created by sbyrd

I'm having the same problem..when I try to use the shovel on the planter it tells me I need a glass container but the strategy guide says to use the shovel..is this a glitch in the game??..any help would be appreciated

posted in Echoes of the Past: The Citadels of Time on May 28, 12 8:28 AM
You're very welcome

posted in Echoes of the Past: The Citadels of Time on May 27, 12 11:34 AM
Hi...go into My Account and from there click on Purchase History..your game should be there and you can just re-download

Seriously buggy game..hope it's fixed soon

Go back where the crane/bulldozer machine is and go up...if you get stuck again, there's a map in your kit(lower right corner)that will help you navigate...hope that helps

posted in Hidden Expedition ® - Devil's Triangle on Aug 18, 11 12:59 PM
I'm having the same problem with this puzzle..game freezes and locks up the computer..is there any hope of this being fixed

posted in Broken Sword: The Shadow of the Templars on Jan 14, 11 11:22 AM
Thanks all, and thank you, SeaBamboo, for the link..I'm a bit behind with my downloading

posted in Broken Sword: The Shadow of the Templars on Jan 14, 11 9:27 AM
I got this pop up when I downloaded the trial for Broken Sword..is this safe to install..thanks

Disregard..I see that the game won't finish installing without it

posted in Elixir of Immortality on Sep 15, 10 7:55 AM
I just finished this one and wanted to say what an absolutely excellent game it was...hope BF does more of this caliber

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Dire Grove™ on Sep 14, 10 8:21 AM
Hi, here's a link to Big Fish's walkthrough
http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/mystery-case-files-dire-grove-game-walkthrough/

Hope that helps you...just copy and paste or just do a search for the game and you can find the walkthrough

posted in Nightmare Adventures: The Witch's Prison on Sep 13, 10 1:50 PM
Well, it still won't work for me...still seeing stripes and swirls

posted in Nightmare Adventures: The Witch's Prison on Sep 8, 10 9:44 AM
Game will not play on my computer...all I get are lots of weird colors and squiggles

posted in Escape from Frankenstein's Castle on Sep 3, 10 8:43 AM
I'm only about 30 minutes into the game but I'm enjoying it

edited for spelling

posted in Escape from Frankenstein's Castle on Sep 3, 10 7:40 AM
I played the demo for about 30 minutes and enjoyed it very much..the loading between the scenes didn't bother me and I will be buying this one...thanks BF it was a welcome change from the hidden object games although I enjoy them too

WeeHillyWilly wrote:I personally, just feel that the game was made this way. Yes it is very slow going from one scene to another, but it could very well be the way the game is, and not a technical problem.

I think you're right..it seems to just be loading the next scene

posted in The Mysterious Past of Gregory Phoenix on Jun 17, 10 5:47 AM
Thanks for the heads-up..I suffer from migranes and definitely don't need to play a game that might set one off

Well, all I'm getting is lots of bright, squiggly colors..I've had this to happen with a couple of BF games and when I sent my info to Dr. Felix I was told there shouldn't be any problems..sooo, maybe the game needs a redo??...as I stated once before, if I can't see to play it, I'm not going to buy it

posted in Nightfall Mysteries: Curse of the Opera on Jun 2, 10 5:24 PM
You can also just go in and change your profile..that's what I usually do

posted in The Inquisitor on Jun 2, 10 5:22 PM
I don't think it's a bad game..I enjoyed the story line, it was just a bit slow moving..might purchase at a later date..

posted in Hotel on May 27, 10 9:13 AM
I like it put it on the "to buy" list

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator