Posts created by BeaB7

I don't seem to be the only one with problems about getting the chalk away from the cat. Very dishearting, it was a good game until then. Very disappointed that I wasted $14 on the game

I wish I could finish. I was enjoying the game and it froze up on me. That was 2 days ago. Tried logging off, rebotting and it still freezes in that same spot. Sucks cause I actually bought the game.

posted in Mystery Agency: Secrets of the Orient on Mar 26, 11 7:39 AM
This game won't even install properly on my computer. Looks interesting from the video, but another failure for Big Fish. I thought these games was tested thoroughly before being posted for use. This is the second game today that I tried and I am losing faith in Big Fish games.

posted in The Revenge on Mar 26, 11 7:27 AM
I wasted 1/2 hour trying to smash the statues. No sound was another issue. So needless to say, I wouldn't recommend buying this game.

posted in Escape the Museum 2 on Nov 22, 09 2:58 PM
I managed to get most of the day out of this game, with only a few minor snags. Thanks to the forum, the snags were overcome. I enjoyed it, It made me think of what I would do in this situation. I give it a 9 out of 10. Excellant game.

posted in Escape the Museum 2 on Nov 22, 09 2:19 PM
To get past the gears alternate them, top left, bottom second, top third and bottom last outside (as if you are lacing your shoes).

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator