Posts created by MrsCs3

posted in Wild Tribe on Oct 14, 14 4:36 PM
I can't figure that one out either. Has anyone????? I have read this page and did not see a answer to that.
Help Please....

posted in Wild Tribe on Oct 14, 14 3:57 PM
Has anyone finish all the puzzles in this game? I have finish the game and not finish all of them. fun game wished it would have gone on. The end leaves you hanging.....

posted in Virtual Villagers: The Secret City on Oct 5, 14 8:02 PM
I havent played in a long time and never for the magic side I need to know where the magic plant is I can not fine it.

posted in Syberia on Mar 25, 14 2:55 PM
How do you control it. I have talked to everyone and went all over and cant figer it out.. Can anyone help me?
[b]

posted in Syberia on Mar 24, 14 4:39 PM
Does anyone know how to get the monrail started?

posted in Demigods on Mar 10, 14 5:06 PM
I can not get this game to play on level 25. not only does it freezzs but then it crashes my computer. Nothing responds...

ALSO TIRED OF NO ANSWERS. I HAVE NEVER SEEN SO MAY PEOPLE HAVING TECK PROBLEMS WITH 1 GAME.

HELP PLEASE OR I WANT MY MONEY BACK.

posted in Demigods on Mar 6, 14 1:52 PM
My game keeps freezing and crashing... I have done the uninstall and reinstall
and it is still doing this...
like the game
Please help..

posted in Virtual Villagers: New Believers on May 18, 13 8:04 PM
I did thatTotem long time ago and it is not showing on my game. What about the hammers? how do you get to that quest?

posted in Virtual Villagers: New Believers on Apr 20, 13 6:09 PM
I need to know how you get the last Totam and then theirs hammers and thing Where is that one I can not figuer this out..

Can any one help me????

posted in Virtual Villagers: New Believers on Mar 18, 13 3:36 PM
No, you know the spot between the lake and the food bin? their a place that now all the Red face yellow and Blue Mask are blocking? They leave when it rains but I can get none of the tribe to do any thing their. Also their is a big log their too and they wont touch theat eather> Please Help

posted in Virtual Villagers: New Believers on Mar 17, 13 4:53 PM
I do not know how to get the villagers to do any thing when I take them to the Camp.

How do you get passed this?

posted in Virtual Villagers: New Believers on Mar 4, 13 9:17 PM
You first need to make it rain with the Tempest power immediately after it just stopped raining to fill the lake with water. Then you need to revive the fish with the Revive power.

Ok, I need more, It did not work. Do I need to do something first?

posted in Virtual Villagers: New Believers on Feb 22, 13 1:54 PM
How do you get rid of of the yellow face guys and the purple ones too.
How do you get your tribe people to tear down the Moslem?

Thank you
Ethel

posted in My Kingdom for the Princess III on Sep 6, 11 8:18 PM
Me too are the
ir any hints??????

posted in Aztec Tribe: New Land on Apr 17, 11 7:18 PM
Im glad that People read these or I might still be stuck like I am in so many other Games...
Thanks

posted in Aztec Tribe: New Land on Apr 16, 11 12:18 PM
does anyone read these? I still need to know what they mean by a -3?

posted in Aztec Tribe: New Land on Apr 14, 11 2:30 PM
ON LEVEL 25 HOW MUCH IRON DO YOU NEED I'M STUCK THEIR.. Trying again and I am still stuck their. and do you know by -3 that mark changed but not sure what that meant either.

posted in Dark Parables: The Exiled Prince on Mar 29, 11 5:08 PM
I would love to see the answer to your question, May I ask where did you fine the second apple?

posted in Virtual Villagers: New Believers on Mar 29, 11 12:48 PM
I have almost won the game and now I can't get it to start, so I delited it and down load again and it is still doing the same thing. What should I do?

posted in Virtual Villagers: New Believers on Feb 21, 11 2:37 PM
What does Earthquakes do?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator