Posts created by chanel8

posted in Journalistic Investigations: Stolen Inheritance on Aug 2, 10 12:10 PM
hi...im having a problem clicking the powder bottle...did you have this problem?? i've collected all but that one ...

posted in Jessica - Mysterious Journey on Aug 2, 10 8:18 AM
i click on the powder bottle as part of five pieces i need and nothing happens!!! is the game over for me??? help

posted in Mystery Cruise on May 12, 10 7:36 PM
i have 31 light bulbs and need 32 to complete the grid....how do i get another light bulb? help.....

posted in Dream Day Wedding: Married in Manhattan on Mar 30, 10 8:01 AM
help...i typed in the password...roses..but don't know what to do next.??? how do i get it to except the right word??? help please....

posted in Dream Day Wedding: Married in Manhattan on Mar 30, 10 7:59 AM
help..typed in the password...roses...but can't move on ...once password is typed in then what do i do???? help please....

posted in Season of Mystery: The Cherry Blossom Murders on Nov 22, 09 5:39 PM
[bhelp....im suppose to find a locked room only using inventory items!!! i smashed a vase with the mallet..and found a key.......but i can't not get further...any helpful suggestions would be appreciated...as i can not get any further on into the game...

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator