Posts created by Fanfare123

I have the barium, I have the receptacle which requires barium, but every time I try to add barium to the receptacle, it won't let me and I get a message, "need barium." Do I need MORE barium??

posted in Delicious: Emily's Home Sweet Home Collector's Edition on Nov 12, 17 8:53 AM
What do they mean "Double Orders for the tables?" Are we supposed to give them double of each item they ask for?? I don't understand the challenge.

Not sure if this is a tech issue, or if it is a design flaw in the game, but there is no options menu, so I can't access fullscreen mode or change the difficulty level for the game. These are not acceptable issues for a CE quality game.

Same here. No options menu whatsoever. No fullscreen and no ability to change challenge level of game play either.

posted in Living Legends: Uninvited Guests Collector's Edition on Nov 2, 17 6:02 PM
This is a great game. I've been loving it the whole way through, but at the penultimate moment (spoiler alert: just as I am finally able to give the beast the rose that should save his life), the game crashes. I am running MacOS Sierra v.10.12.6
BUMMER!

I'm looking for the collectible the strategy guide indicates is on the jet engine in the scene where the bridge needs to be fixed.(early in the game) It isn't where the guide says it should be, and I don't see it anyplace else. I'm wondering if I found the collectible but it isn't registering.

posted in Dark Dimensions: Vengeful Beauty Collector's Edition on May 7, 17 6:36 AM
I got the raisins, but I am having a similar problem. I need the locked book, so I can use the map within it to get the train out of the subway station. The book is, apparently, in the library, but there is no available HOP to retrieve it and my hints all say the same as you, "nothing to do here." VERY frustrating. Why don't these glitches ever show up until after I have purchased a game??

posted in PuppetShow: Bloody Rosie Collector's Edition on Nov 18, 16 4:46 AM
Having a similar issue with saving the man, only my game crashes before I can take aim. Why no skip option? Why no instructions on how to play this particular game and why the crashes? Very frustrating very early on in the game. I am beginning to think there was a rush to market on this game.

Decent game. I have to be honest, I never really pay much attention to the story lines, as they are all so similar and convoluted. The artwork is lovely, and the voice over actors aren't awful, which is rare. LOTS of crash issues, but all in all it's a fun game. Good, innovative hidden object scenes and games.

Game has crashed a few times, but now the bigger issue is I only have two of the three stone flowers, I can't even find in the SG where all three flowers are located and the hint button has stopped working. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game, but no fix. I'm completely frustrated by this game and just glad that I didn't buy it at full price.
Using a mac os 10.10.5
EDIT: I uninstalled and re-installed game and, though it still crashed and banged along all the way through, I did seem to solve the problem of the inactive hint button and the missing stone flower. Good game, but it has a lot of issues.

posted in Living Legends: Bound by Wishes Collector's Edition on Mar 4, 16 4:34 AM
I am using OS X Yosemite v 10.10.5. The game crashes in the last scene every time I try to give "Tom" the spinner. Has anyone else had this issue?

posted in Sable Maze: Twelve Fears Collector's Edition on May 16, 15 6:22 AM
I know I have to spray the spider in order to get the skull to place in the puzzle at the house beyond the graveyard, but my inventory is suddenly not available. Where the inventory should be is an empty area where hidden object items are usually listed.

posted in Royal Envoy 2 Collector's Edition on Oct 7, 12 2:06 PM
Same computer situation and I'm having the same problem! So frustrating!

posted in Otherworld: Spring of Shadows Collector's Edition on Jan 27, 12 7:05 AM
I am trying to make stained glass, and my glass cutter has stopped working. It was "scoring" the black lines on the glass until I got to the one that looks like a man's back with wing things coming off his sides. VERY frustrating. Has anybody had this problem?

posted in Twisted: A Haunted Carol on Jan 11, 11 8:20 AM
I am having the same problem as Snorkeler. I collect the beeswax and the broom head from the hidden object scene in the attic (Scrooge, present) but when I leave the attic, the items disappear. VERY frustrating,as I am sure I need the beeswax for the sticky drawer, and the broom for getting the key that is stuck in the spider web.

posted in The Seawise Chronicles: Untamed Legacy on Sep 27, 10 10:32 AM
OK, but the symbol by the salamander doesn't even exist on the #&%* suitcase!!
And even after all the tips, I still can't see the one in the cave. This game is for the birds. Glad I got it for free, but totally waisted a game club credit on it!

posted in Drawn: Dark Flight ® Collector's Edition on Aug 31, 10 7:28 AM
Ahhhhhhh! This is KILLING me! I have mac os 10.4, and this game will only work on 10.5. I have been looking forward to this sequel for at least a year now. UGH!!! No $$$ to go run out and buy a new machine. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

posted in My Kingdom for the Princess II on Aug 26, 10 6:38 AM
Does anybody have any general tips for this game? For example, is it best to begin by building a workers building to get two workers right away, or is building a warehouse the way to go? Should I have 3 workers or is it better to have two workers working faster?
I am stuck on the last level of the first part of the story, and darned if I cannot get the last group of rocks split before nightfall!

posted in My Kingdom for the Princess II on Aug 26, 10 6:34 AM
I'm sure that everything everybody has said about "Goodbye BFG" or what ever their name is, is true, but I really really really do not like the Game Manager. REALLY!

posted in My Kingdom for the Princess II on Aug 25, 10 8:48 AM
I was really looking forward to playing this game, as I got hooked on it during the trial period. Now that I have purchased it, it won't load! It begins to load, but crashes before it ever gets started. It seems as if it is a problem with the new Download Manager, but I can't really tell for sure. Is anybody else having this problem???

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator