Posts created by holtzer

posted in Rescue Team 7 on Oct 23, 17 12:06 PM
Why won't you except my code that you sent for filling my 6 game bonus? You always tell me it is void for anything in my basket.

posted in Moai V: New Generation Collector's Edition on Sep 3, 17 5:04 AM
It ask me to build 3 forges to level 2. I did this but it won't cross it off of task done. I even went so far as to build 5 forges level 2 and it still wouldn't cross it off so I could finish the level. my pc has windows 10. I went to help to get tect. advise, they told me to go to forums. So here I am again seeking help. I have taken it off and redown loaded it. Still won't work.

posted in Moai V: New Generation Collector's Edition on Aug 24, 17 10:41 AM
On level 7 It tells me to build 3 forges level 2. I did that, but it wouldn't cross it off so I could finish the level. I even built 4 just to make sure and it didn't. I played it twice and it happened both times. Help I am on windows 10 on pc.

posted in Solitaire Chronicles: Wild Guns on Jun 20, 17 10:33 AM
I am on chapture 10 and the gun cards that open with stars to start playing won't change to the stars, so I can't play.

posted in The Voice from Heaven on Jun 16, 17 11:38 AM
I waited and you fixed it again thank you. whatever you did it made my Trials of Olympus 111 started to work right also. I would get the sun bonus and when it popped it would freeze that spot and all the tiles around it. But both games are working just fine.Thank you again. holtzer

posted in Big City Adventure: Rome on Jun 12, 17 7:39 AM
I uninstalled big city rome, and reinstalled it. that didn't fix it. so I uninstalled it again and reloaded it again from Bigfish and now it works just fine.

posted in Mosaic Tomb of Mystery on Jun 11, 17 11:21 AM
I just bought this game and I can't play it. I opened it and the screen has fluttery line across it . Help

posted in 4 Aztec Skulls on Jun 11, 17 8:28 AM
Thank you so much for your help. I got it done

posted in 4 Aztec Skulls on Jun 10, 17 8:40 AM
I can't get into caveman cave

posted in 4 Aztec Skulls on Jun 9, 17 10:34 AM
I can't find the crystal, that's all I need to finish Book4 Chapture 4

posted in Big City Adventure: Rome on Jun 7, 17 2:25 PM
Ihave played this game all the way thru, I was playing the second time around, then you posted an update to it. I downloaded the update and now I can't open it. I went to help and they told me to go to forum. So help.

posted in The Voice from Heaven on Jun 7, 17 2:16 PM
It worked for awhile, then it quit again

posted in The Voice from Heaven on Jun 6, 17 10:11 AM
I am having same problem as before, I make a match and the tiles won't move

posted in The Voice from Heaven on Apr 13, 17 2:52 PM
I got the update for the voice from heaven and everything is working good. Thank you

posted in The Voice from Heaven on Apr 11, 17 10:19 AM
I had this trouble before and you fixed it . I make matches of three or more and the tiles won't move. It is my favorate game. Please help. I am using windows 10 on my pc.

posted in The Voice from Heaven on Apr 11, 17 10:17 AM
I had this trouble before and you fixed it . I make matches of three or more and the tiles won't move. It is my favorate game. Please help.

posted in The Voice from Heaven on Mar 18, 17 11:37 AM
I don't know what you did, but the game started working like it should.

I got the seals to work then when I got to the end I tried to fix the big building and used the stuff I had collected but it said I had an engredant missing, but I don't know what it is or where to get it.

posted in The Voice from Heaven on Mar 6, 17 11:31 AM
I I make a match and the tiles won't move. This is the first problem I've had. I downloaded the update in Jan. I played until I got to level 106. Help

I can't get the seals to work to get the blocks out of the way so I can finish the level.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator