Posts created by angelyum

I am in the grave yard, got every thing but last 3 items, I see them and click on them and nothing game stops there help help help

posted in Black Swan on Jul 5, 16 2:30 PM
I was really into this game and then right I know it was about to end the damn thing quit, cant get back in. I would not recomend this game.

I have unistalled and reinstalled so many times, they just can't get their crap together. Would love to finish game but does not look like its gonna happen

posted in Hope Lake on May 24, 14 1:39 PM
I found it finally. Look in the boat where the girl is, click on the latern and it will be a mini game. after you finish it the blue topaz will fall out. Hope this helps.

posted in Hope Lake on May 23, 14 9:40 PM
I have back tracked so many times and I can't find the fifth jewel either. Please help

posted in Through Andrea's Eyes on Feb 10, 14 8:47 AM
I have tried and tried to find this darn thing. Even reinstalled. Keeps sending me back and I can't move on. Please help It is in the ho at the school house. Thanks for any help. Does not show the object at all.

posted in Mystery Murders: Jack the Ripper on Aug 31, 11 4:00 PM
never mind I got it. you have to combine the picture and location with the notes, then you can put it on the desk , Hope this helps you

posted in Mystery Murders: Jack the Ripper on Aug 31, 11 3:57 PM
me too, have 3rd file and can't do anything with it. pllease some one help.......

posted in Chronicles of Mystery: Tree of Life on Feb 5, 11 5:12 PM
can't get windmill to go, some one please help...

posted in Art of Murder: Cards of Destiny on Dec 16, 10 9:17 PM
you get the for from the bar, just zoom in on the bar and you will see it .

posted in Art of Murder: Cards of Destiny on Dec 16, 10 8:34 PM
I have scaned the card,, I can get the front on the computer screen to run analays
( sorry spelling) but I can't get it flipped to run through anailiys. scanner worked perfect, but can't get to run anaylis...Please help, pulling my hair out here.

posted in Sherlock Holmes VS Arsene Lupin on Oct 31, 10 10:21 AM
I just finished the game.. I love it, In the words of Oliver, more please.....

posted in Sherlock Holmes VS Arsene Lupin on Oct 29, 10 1:54 PM
I tried that , but still can't get it. Is it up the stairs or on the ground floor. I loose my mouse when I croutch , is there a trick to it? Thank you in advance for any help

posted in Sherlock Holmes VS Arsene Lupin on Oct 28, 10 11:06 PM
can't find the book after the solar system puzzle, I type in 1666 and have went to every level of A and still cant get it. Any help would be appreciated as I am enjoying this game very much.

posted in The Seawise Chronicles: Untamed Legacy on Aug 31, 10 11:21 AM
It still won't let me do anything, can't get past this. Have quit 10 times and went back, same thing.. I think I wasted my money on this game...

posted in Art of Murder: Hunt for the Puppeteer on Apr 19, 10 11:33 AM
help, I have lost my hanger, it took me so long to get over the wall, what do I do. Please help

posted in Art of Murder: Hunt for the Puppeteer on Apr 18, 10 4:15 PM
where do you sit the buckets, I have tried everything. Please help..

posted in Art of Murder: Hunt for the Puppeteer on Apr 18, 10 4:11 PM
with help from son,lol. I figured it out and thank you so much for responding to my plea, I am sure it won't be my last...

posted in Art of Murder: Hunt for the Puppeteer on Apr 15, 10 1:26 PM
I have done everything , how do I get back to Hotel...HHHHHHHHHHHEELLPP

posted in Doors of the Mind: Inner Mysteries on Mar 26, 10 3:29 PM
well I sure wasted my money on this one. Great story line, but too too short....

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator