Posts created by shian1

Same here, very sluggish

I can't play it either. It took ages to download, then it was lagging behind and very jerky. I had to Con Alt Del to get out of the game. I have never had a problem with this Series before.

posted in Rite of Passage: Deck of Fates Collector's Edition on Nov 14, 16 10:18 AM
Thanks Sazoria, I un-installed then re-insalled. All seems OK. It even opened where I left off. Happy days.

posted in Rite of Passage: Deck of Fates Collector's Edition on Nov 13, 16 12:44 PM
Help, I am really enjoying this game but when I opened the game today it came up with script errors. I am on the ship just after fixing the leak. I have clicked the dbug button and the clear button, but when I go to click over the side of the ship the screen is black. I still have the inventory items showing, also the hint button doesn't work as that comes up with script errors. Once more I have purchased a game where I can no longer proceed. I know that Customer Services are very good at re-issuing a credit, but I want to play the game not have my money back, Any suggestions please? I am not sure if anyone will see this as it is over a week since the game was released.

posted in Harrowed Halls: Lakeview Lane Collector's Edition on Nov 10, 16 2:05 PM
I have the same problem with the fuses.

posted in Haunted Hotel: Silent Waters Collector's Edition on Sep 17, 16 7:21 AM
I found that the game is slow eg when you click on something it takes ages for the screen to zoom in, I am not using the games cursor and it still moves slow. I have most of the games in this series, but I won't be buying this one.

This game plays really slow, only got as far as putting my name in, that took about 3 mins to show up in the box. So deleted the game. Win 7

posted in Haunted Legends: The Iron Mask Collector's Edition on Jun 30, 16 2:09 PM
Playing windows 2007 full screen, but cursor all over the place, didn't even get to change the curser, as couldn't click on options

posted in Parallels Cross on Jan 18, 16 10:16 AM
Same problem as abcwxy. Enough said

posted in Nevertales: Legends Collector's Edition on Sep 13, 15 2:03 AM
I downloaded wins 10 and didn't like it. I uninstalled Wins 10 and it deleted everything off my computer. If I switched the computer on it went to recovery mode looked for a solution couldn't find one switched it self off, back on looked for a solution etc. I had to send the computer away to have it mended, so just be warned. The good thing is that my computer is like new.
But with these games I always have a driver error.

posted in Dead Reckoning: The Crescent Case Collector's Edition on Jul 23, 15 4:54 AM
Thanks Micha1234, I now have the trial back

posted in Dead Reckoning: The Crescent Case Collector's Edition on Jul 23, 15 4:31 AM
I have just down loaded this game and it say's trial expired??

Thee code worked for me thanks

posted in Castle Secrets: Between Day and Night on Dec 30, 14 12:30 PM
It is probably me, but I don't understand the game. So far I have visited the first three rooms several times, bought a couple of tools. but not sure what I am supposed to be doing. I have clicked on the images that move around and bought and killed but nothing seems to happen. Can anyone throw any light on this please as I am sure it is a good game. I like the hidden objects and can see that there is a timer.

posted in Maestro: Dark Talent Collector's Edition on Sep 11, 14 10:48 AM
I had an access violation error as soon as I hit the play button

Hi Sagethyme. You will need to uninstall the game manager from your control panel, then reinstall game. I get this all the time. Very frustrating.

posted in Lost Souls: Timeless Fables Collector's Edition on May 8, 14 2:27 AM
Sorry guys, I know this isn't about this particular game, but does anyone else have the Game Manager problem, where I seem to be constantly deleting it from the Game Panel then re-installing it?

posted in Cadenza: Music, Betrayal and Death Collector's Edition on Apr 12, 14 1:13 AM
Can't down load this game as it says I need to update my graphics driver. My driver is up to date. This is happening a lot lately where games for one reason or another don't work. Oh well, I hope those that can play, enjoy as it sounds like a good game.

When I exit the game, Game Manager disappears, so I have to go to control panel un install, then download game again. That is a huge pain

posted in Fierce Tales: Marcus' Memory Collector's Edition on Jul 7, 13 12:08 PM
I have had exactly the same problem at the same place as Katbear50.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator