Posts created by Susanna2

What a cute adorable game for the whole family, for young and old. I was looking forward for it and was not disappointed.
Happy gaming everybody who loves these games.

posted in Sable Maze: Sinister Knowledge Collector's Edition on Sep 21, 16 9:31 AM
You're welcome!

posted in Sable Maze: Sinister Knowledge Collector's Edition on Sep 18, 16 2:55 AM
``
Up on the right side of the start screen is a button "help".
Click on it.
Then you see a site with "popular answers".
Scroll down and click on "show more answers"
Then you should see on the right side a button "contact us".
Click on it.

I hope it helps, English is not my first language so I hope it is more or less clear what to do.
I don't know either if this is the fastest way but is is a way....

posted in Kingdom of Aurelia: Mystery of the Poisoned Dagger on Sep 8, 16 9:46 AM
What an agreable little adventure! Quite simple, but I love the steampunk theme!
It is better than a lot of CE's and a bit away from mainstream.
Going to see what this Dev has to offer....

posted in Hidden Object: Home Makeover 2 on Jul 3, 16 4:37 AM
mtvoyager wrote:It's a fun game and I kind of like it, but the decor is totally tasteless. Ugly and tacky and completely out of date. When they design these games they should hire an interior decorator to do that part.

The same here! I had to stop when I could chose which kind of stuffed animal I had to lay on the floor. I think about getting a repayment of BigFish.....
You simply CAN'T do this anymore.
Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love decorating games. But the ones who chose the furniture should be forced to live in it.......

posted in Invasion 2: Doomed on Jun 6, 16 11:31 AM
I like this game very much!

Modern, a bit different, partly new kinds of mini games - just not the same old same old with the "mmwuuaahaahaa shadows" lurking somewhere.
Give me such games every day and I am satisfied.
And no little helper........

It is fairly easy, might be too easy for a lot of experienced fishies but I have to say I enjoy it a lot, still not finished, back to play.

posted in Phantasmat: Town of Lost Hope Collector's Edition on Apr 8, 16 12:23 PM
tookat wrote:
Susanna2 wrote:I enjoy it like all other Phantasmat games.

But ......

SPOILER:

Why on earth do we not run for help as soon as we are out of the catacombs???

LOOL.

lololololol
I think it is like the rules that no one in horror films ever remember......
Don't go into the dark and scary place
Don't go anywhere alone
Don't go anywhere without a HUGE box to carry your inventory items
Call for help instead of hanging around to get killified.

Just to add - I finished the game now.

SPOILER:

Now everything is explained, much better than I thought....

posted in Phantasmat: Town of Lost Hope Collector's Edition on Apr 7, 16 8:32 AM
I enjoy it like all other Phantasmat games.

But ......

SPOILER:

Why on earth do we not run for help as soon as we are out of the catacombs???

LOOL.

posted in PuppetShow: The Face of Humanity Collector's Edition on Jan 22, 16 12:42 PM
ksquared1959 wrote:same issues as b17annie
-can't see full game instructions, even though in full screen mode
-can't move back from 2 soldiers easily
-hint circles in wrong spot.....

The same here. Running Windows 8.1

posted in Parallels Cross on Jan 19, 16 12:23 PM
A pure and fine adventure - what a pleasure to play!

No Hidden Object Game, but oh so well made, so interesting puzzles, I have not finished yet, I am exploring and finding clues and more puzzles and have to use my grey cells.

Well done graphics for an adventure game, a lonely slightly creepy (but only slightly...) atmosphere, and I want to know so badly what happened in this place.

Back to play!!

Please, Bigfish - gimme more of these!

posted in The Last Dream on Jan 3, 16 4:23 AM

Everything positive was said about this game above.

Still I have to add my voice to it.

What a gem of a game!

Should be way up in the rankings.

Kudos, developers!

posted in Christmas Stories: Puss in Boots Collector's Edition on Dec 4, 15 1:26 AM
I immediately bought it. I'ts a sweet lovely game, very well done.

It is definitely for children at about 10 years age and unfortunately it has nothing from the enchantment of the earlier "christmas stories" games, with the classic music integrated and with the "all age story" feeling.

I don't regret having bought it. But it is not at all so impressive as the "nutcracker" or even the "tin soldier" from previous years.

A very well done childrens game.

And an edit:
Have you ever seen cats move so clumsy??

posted in Surface: Alone in the Mist Collector's Edition on Jun 25, 15 1:20 PM
Minority review.....

I liked this game of the surface series very much. I liked the graphics, the scenery, the story line, the hogs which were no pile junks but fitted into the story.

Yes it was again some "bruuhaahaa phantom" in it and the story is not new, about vanishing people and a strange force kidnapping them, but I think it was neatly made and well done.
I did not manage to catch all the flowers and I would love if one had the chance to find them later but it was never like this in the surface games.
"The Soaring City" was my favorite game of these series, but I liked this much more than "The Pantheon" or "Reel Life".
Yes, it was quite short and not too challenging, but if I like a game I just wander about and around and I don't care and I don't hurry.
I enjoyed it!

posted in Graven: The Purple Moon Prophecy on Dec 14, 14 12:22 PM

What an enjoyable game! Very good graphics, a - even not very original - good storyline, even collectibles in a SE.
Great work, well done, I wish some of the latest CE's were done as well as this one.
Give it a try and watch yourself. It's worth it.

A nice game. Take it as a compliment or as a verdict.....

The first Dire Grove was - imo - the best HOG ever.

This one is just .... nothing in comparison.
I am very disappointed, the best thing was to see the same locations again.
Sad it is.

I agree with the post above, please give us an information.
I'd appreciate it a lot. I know I get a refund but I'll love to be able to play this particular game.
If there will be no fixes just let us know please.

Thanks very much in advance!

I paid for the game, it freezes and my computer almost crashes (I mendtioned it already far above).

I know that I could get a refund for it, but I would love to play it.

So please, BFG - can we expect a fix or not?

Thanks in advance for the answer!!

tammytheo wrote:The game keeps freezing on me too. I can't exit with the Windows button - only with CAD. Right after, the desktop becomes a black screen and there's no way to shut the game down so I have to restart my computer. When I go back it plays ok for a while and then (oh, how lovely!) it freezes again! I have already purchased the game by the way.

This is the first time since I bought this blessed laptop of mine that I'm having such issues with a game. Windows 8.1 64-bit 5core processor laptop.

I'm hearing the sounds of the game right now but I can't close the program using the icon on the bar at the bottom of the screen as usually. I have to shut my computer down! And I can't do anything from the desktop as I have no desktop to use!

Exactly the same here. How annoying. Hope they can fix it very soon.

posted in Secrets of the Dark: The Flower of Shadow on Aug 4, 14 9:10 AM

A very nice game, well worth the price, I loved the graphics and even more I loved that the game is settled not only in a magic, but in a MODERN world as well. This is ever so rare unfortunately that I am grateful for every game that's not playing in a kind of fifties-or-older-time with a spooky manor somewhere....
Still it has this "smoky evil creature" and I wait for a developer who really "develops" something new in this department.....

I recommand to give it a try, while it's not on the very long side it is well made and better that a lot of the same old same old CE's that came out lately.

posted in Rite of Passage: Hide and Seek Collector's Edition on Jun 12, 14 2:41 PM
abarrett wrote:
mhatfie wrote:Waiting for the "Expert" reviewers. Where are you?

What an absolutely gorgeous game. It pulled me in and didn't let go.

Beautiful clear crisp graphics.
Life like people and Yay their lips move when they talk. LOL.
The Hos are done very well and are very interactive and fun and no teenie tiny items nor junk piles....... yet anyway.
The music in the background I found very soothing, some may find it boring.
So far I think the puzzles are somewhat simple but fun.
I like being able to alter the Karma level by selecting the conversation when interacting with the characters.
Also like the extra skills like ice breaker and translator.

I am very glad I bought this game and will enjoy it thorougly. Hope others do too.

I agree with mhatfie. I beta tested this game a few weeks ago and enjoyed the game very much. Glad to see it finally released.

I absolutely agree.
What a lovely game.
The best game for me in a long time. The story just takes me in. Ok, there is a mist, children disappear, you have a pet you can name .... LOL - same old same old one might say. Still - it's different.
I cannot stop playing.
I just love it.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator