Posts created by ChocCherry

posted in Road Trip USA on Apr 3, 18 4:22 AM
I just don't like timers. They're a distraction and not sure if I'll buy the game if it keeps it there.

posted in Road Trip USA on Apr 2, 18 10:42 AM
Can you turn off the timer if you purchase the game?

posted in Jet Jumper on Jan 20, 18 7:13 AM
Has anyone completed level 27? I have tried after the hyper-jump and the small platform to reach the next platform but it's absolutely impossible no matter what you do. How many levels are there by the way?

posted in Claws & Feathers 3 on Aug 14, 17 5:25 PM
This level is really irritating. Sometimes it's okay to get a 5 group and sometimes it's not. Sometimes you do a 4 group and it red lines your progress. It's a shame that such a great game has this glitch. I may wait until a fix is in place to finish.

posted in Claws & Feathers 3 on Aug 12, 17 7:52 AM
These are among my favorite games to plan over and over. They are colorful, fun, love the noises and response from the little characters, and I hope they continue to make them and make them just like this for a long, long time.

posted in Claws & Feathers 3 on Aug 12, 17 7:50 AM
These games are amazing and I'm hoping I can get through it with a gold like all the others. Keep up the good work!

posted in Puppet Show: Arrogance Effect Collector's Edition on Jul 22, 17 5:56 AM
Same issue with the freezing. Is there a fix in the works? I'd like to know before I buy.

posted in FormIt on Jul 10, 17 12:22 PM
I feel the same about timers. I wish I had checked before purchasing. The game is fun but timers aren't.

posted in Glass Masquerade on Jul 3, 17 6:52 AM
Beautiful game. Not easy, a definite challenge. Probably will purchase.

posted in Vacation Adventures: Park Ranger 6 on Jun 7, 17 11:57 AM
I found it. It's a "handle" on a cabinet that sort of looks like an arrow......

posted in Vacation Adventures: Park Ranger 6 on Jun 7, 17 11:14 AM
Can't find it.

posted in Wave of Time on Mar 28, 17 12:11 PM
Can someone please help me with the mini game where you rotate the mirrors to direct beams. I can't figure it out.

posted in Hidden Object: Home Makeover 2 on Jul 2, 16 7:50 AM
How do you exit the game????????????

posted in Elly Cooper and the City of Antiquity on Dec 30, 15 2:31 PM
Can you send me a walkthrough, please?

posted in Clutter V: Welcome to Clutterville on Sep 16, 15 6:20 AM
Can you play untimed? Not a fan of timers.

posted in Claws & Feathers 2 on Aug 9, 15 8:58 AM
No matter what I do, I can't seem to unlock the green birds in the upper left corner. Any suggestions?

posted in Claws & Feathers 2 on Jul 28, 15 10:02 AM
Using the instructions for the spoiler it fails every time. It takes 24 steps. Not sure what to do.

posted in Claws & Feathers 2 on Jul 24, 15 11:36 AM
I can't get the cat on the right hand side, sitting below the downward arrow to move. Any help?

posted in Vacation Adventures: Cruise Director 2 on Jul 6, 15 9:36 AM
This seems to be identical to the original Vacation Adventures: Cruise Director.

posted in Grim Facade: Hidden Sins Collector's Edition on Jun 19, 15 5:49 AM
I can't figure out how to move the inner ring gems????

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator