Posts created by MerryDaze

posted in Surface: Alone in the Mist Collector's Edition on Jun 4, 15 3:02 AM
Got stuck in the secret room as well

posted in Dark Dimensions: Homecoming Collector's Edition on Feb 12, 15 8:11 AM
I don't mind haunted house games, but this game is just tedious. Where's the creativity? They all seem alike, it's like playing the same few games over and over again. I'm beginning to think about canceling membership, not sure it's worth it anymore.

Checking back in to see if there's been a fix yet. Nope.

I don't understand how they can put out a game like this with so many issues.

Freeze here as well, I think this is the first time I've had this happen with a game. Very disappointed. Hope there's a fix soon.

posted in Warlock: The Curse of the Shaman on Aug 11, 14 11:53 AM
Fun game, enjoyed very much

posted in Sable Maze: Forbidden Garden Collector's Edition on Jul 24, 14 7:17 AM
Ugh, another way too easy game with a cute helper.

posted in Fright Collector's Edition on Jun 28, 14 2:29 PM
Same sound issues as mentioned by many others. It's a shame because the game is fun otherwise. I'm on the bonus chapter now & there are no voices to be heard at all.

I'm having the same problem with the ring

posted in Tales From The Dragon Mountain 2: The Lair on Apr 28, 14 9:11 AM
Just finished the game & loved it! Thanks for a fun game, I love adventure games and certainly enjoyed not having to bother with HOS, morphing objects, wallpaper etc. All things that in my opinion are just distractions. Good job!

posted in The Fog on Dec 9, 13 3:22 AM
I'm really enjoying this game. No silly stuff to distract from the game, no critters to dress, yay!

Fantastic fun! Thanks to BFG for this wonderful game.

posted in Nevertales: The Beauty Within Collector's Edition on Oct 26, 13 1:19 AM
Same here, totally stuck. I had the whetstone and used it to sharpen a chisel or file, then it disappeared and is no longer in inventory. Now I'm supposed to use it to sharpen garden shears.

posted in Chimeras: Tune of Revenge Collector's Edition on Feb 7, 13 11:40 AM
No problems with downloads here...but "Got to the church with the Snake Lady and Gendarme and after reading card the cursor disappeared and game froze. Will not buy until glitches are fixed."

posted in Reality Show: Fatal Shot Collector's Edition on Dec 20, 12 11:14 AM
I liked the demo and purchased, but for me the game became boring and the game is very short. I repeat very short.

posted in Weird Park: Scary Tales on Dec 12, 12 10:18 AM
Sorry for those who have had problems with the game.

Luckily, it went smoothly for me and I have to say I enjoyed it very much!

I must admit after buying this and having played a bit under 2 hours, I am bored. A bit too much to & fro-ing for me.

Probably should just wait for SE's on games since lately I feel disappointed with the CE's.

posted in Dark Heritage: Guardians of Hope Collector's Edition on Jun 1, 12 3:19 AM
Used a couple of game credits for this...sorry I did. Huge yawn.

posted in Phenomenon: City of Cyan on Mar 25, 12 11:56 AM
This game was beautiful to look at and fun to play. Enjoyed it very much. Thanks BFG Actually, it was quite a bit better than some CE's I've played.

posted in Natural Threat: Ominous Shores on Mar 5, 12 9:38 AM
There's still not a fix?

posted in Natural Threat: Ominous Shores on Feb 25, 12 2:37 PM
Ouch!

I was sent back to the beginning after the trial as well. That wasn't so bad, but now I was at the lily pads when the game crashed. I now have 2 dump icons. When I go back into the game, I'm a few steps behind where I was and now can't get the magnifier to appear. Also, the hint takes me to a step that was completed before that I can no longer do. What a mess!

It's a shame as I was really enjoying the game.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator