Posts created by leilanibz

posted in Bad Dream: Coma on Nov 13, 17 6:40 PM
Go back to the camper after you do a few things and click on the pile of fish. It will be there.

posted in Bad Dream: Coma on Nov 13, 17 6:39 PM
Teddy bear is back in the hospital in the second patient room, second bed.

posted in Bad Dream: Coma on Nov 13, 17 6:38 PM
You have to reload and pick it up with the glove.

posted in Bad Dream: Coma on Nov 13, 17 6:36 PM
It's in the water closet (WC) in the hallway with the kitchen and the two patient rooms.

posted in Bad Dream: Coma on Nov 13, 17 6:35 PM
There are three bones in total, two arms and one head.

posted in Bad Dream: Coma on Nov 13, 17 6:33 PM
reload and grab it with your glove

posted in Solitaire Chronicles: Wild Guns on Nov 12, 17 3:53 PM
I had the same issue.

posted in Zombie Solitaire 2: Chapter 1 on Jun 27, 17 4:13 AM
Hi any response to the tech issue I posted?

posted in Zombie Solitaire 2: Chapter 1 on Apr 17, 17 7:50 AM
I like this game, but it is buggy in the match 3's. When you match 4+ candies it is supposed to turn into a bomb, and that doesn't always happen. Also, sometimes the bomb explodes immediately.

Another issue with the match 3 is sometimes when you match 3, the items aren't removed from the zombies. My last game I played, I had exactly 5 stars, 2 zombies, 1 with one star and 1 with four stars. I matched 1, and the one zombie disappeared (correct) and then I matched another star along with a green set, and the star match was ignored. It seems like if I match two different sets, and one is good, but one is not, it doesn't count the one that is good, it ignores both matches.

So =
xxo
oox

If I flip the o and the x I get two matches. If one is useful, and one is not, the one that is useful is ignored.

This is not a huge deal in the earlier levels, but in later more complex levels this is a game killer.

posted in The Veil of Mystery: Seven Little Gnomes on May 31, 13 3:17 AM
Well I just finished the full version of this game on hardcore mode, and whoo it was a toughie! I got stuck at the end missing a few things. Overall tho this game was great fun, challenging, and I enjoyed the HOSs because they fit in and I didn't feel like there was a large number of items to look for.

I also posted my positive review on the main BFG site. I like this game, and I hope to see more from the developer. I will be waiting for your next game. Thank you for this excellent game!

posted in The Veil of Mystery: Seven Little Gnomes on May 30, 13 4:54 AM
I have bullets, but no gun. Can someone tell me where I would find the gun? I think it might have left my inventory after a game crash, but I'd like to make sure. TIA!

posted in The Veil of Mystery: Seven Little Gnomes on May 27, 13 8:27 PM
1. Arrows in living room do not line up correctly, right and down take to same place. When you use both sets, the game hangs and you have to use task manager to exit.
2. When playing demo, hook in restroom does not appear. I purchased game after demo finished and never got hook. I had to restart game after purchase.
3. In carriage scene, I entered carriage and took metal clips. When I re-entered to recheck the scene and clicked on case again, I got a 'this might be helpful' pop up but nothing was in it. There is no way to exit the scene. You have to use task manager to kill the program and restart.

posted in The Veil of Mystery: Seven Little Gnomes on May 27, 13 8:22 PM
Did you click on the cabinets? I didn't have sparkles but I clicked there anyways and a HOS popped up for me.

posted in The Veil of Mystery: Seven Little Gnomes on May 27, 13 8:15 PM
NP happy to help.

posted in The Veil of Mystery: Seven Little Gnomes on May 27, 13 11:16 AM
You get the coin from that same door if you enter the right code in.

posted in The Veil of Mystery: Seven Little Gnomes on May 27, 13 11:13 AM
Yes I did, I posted it in the other thread.

posted in The Veil of Mystery: Seven Little Gnomes on May 27, 13 11:10 AM
You have to follow the riddle:

Catch the red and add the gold: 6 + 3 = 9
Count blue: 2
Count white: 4
Add Gold + Blue + 3: 3+2+3 = 8

It's tricky, I tried a few iterations of how I interpreted the poem before I hit on this one. I am playing hardcore so no skipping for me. :-)

posted in Adelantado Trilogy: Book One on Apr 3, 13 4:42 PM
WaterWitch09 wrote:
mythlady wrote:I've uninstalled and reinstalled this game several times, and tried to get it configured correctly, but it's unplayable because the screen flickers horribly. I'm trying to play on an ASUS Zenbook prime notebook, running Windows 7. Any ideas for me? Am I the only one with this problem?

I'm having the same issue. I've adjusted my screen resolution and made sure the drivers were updated. Still large flashing squares all over the screen making it impossible to play comfortably. Running Windows 8.

Having same issue, windows 8, played with screen res, refresh rate, nothing works. I'd love to try this game, but flickering is a no buy for me.

posted in Grim Facade: Sinister Obsession on Mar 10, 13 7:21 PM
Thank you for printing the ending, I was wondering if I had missed something. What a terrible ending, abrupt. I will not buy anymore games from this series if that's how it will end for the SE. I bought the game on a special (buy this collector's edition get these SE's for 2.99), what a waste of my 3 bucks.

posted in 7 Wonders: Ancient Alien Makeover on Oct 29, 12 4:52 PM
I liked this version. It was good and I have replayed it a couple of times. I don't see the point in getting the CE.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator