Posts created by jug5

YA!! After 3 restarts I have finished this game and really enjoyed it. I had to get over my panic of not having the fairy at one point even when the task I was in called for the fairy. Thanks to you who answerd my questions about this. In my last try I followed the Strategy Guide and made it through. Will play it in a few day and see how far I can get not using the Guide. I really am glad I did not give up because I really like the Princess Isabella games. I know I will be buying any new ones that come out.

Thanks for the help. I have done all before so guess I'll continue. Hope I can go on cause I like the game. THANKS AGAIN FOR YOUR HELP

I have lost the fairy when I got the dragon. I'm now in the town and need the fairy where is she? This is my 3rd time beginning the game over and still stuck. HELP PLEASE

posted in The Dark Hills of Cherai on Dec 13, 09 7:06 PM
Well here is another one I am having the exact same problem. If someone gets an answer please post as there will be a lot of greatful players. Thanks

posted in The Dark Hills of Cherai on Dec 13, 09 11:36 AM
I am in the room of patterns with Tara when I try to move forward it says something is incomplete in the Snake Temple. When I go back and check the Snake Temple it says area is cleared. Can anyone help? Thanks

posted in The Dark Hills of Cherai on Dec 13, 09 8:04 AM
Im in the room of patterns, as I try to go forward, it says something is incomplete in the Snake Temple. I go back to the snake temple and it tells me the area is cleared. I am stuck at this point, Can any one help. Thanks, Thanks,

posted in Dream Chronicles ™ 2: The Eternal Maze on Nov 26, 09 9:25 AM
bonnietalk wrote:I discovered my problem... I found the stupid switch.

Where is the switch??? I am stuck in the dark. I looked at the walk through it talks about a talking plant. Thanks for any help.

posted in Dream Chronicles ™ 2: The Eternal Maze on Nov 26, 09 9:21 AM
bonnietalk wrote:I discovered my problem... I found the stupid switch.

Where is the switch??? I am stuck in the dark. I looked at the walk through it talks about a talking plant. Thanks for any help.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator