Posts created by raceladm

posted in Mystery Case Files: Broken Hour Collector's Edition on Nov 28, 16 11:49 PM
Hi,
I have Windows 7 but I am having the same problem, I selected the infinity symbols and nothing happened.
I've done it again and again in every possible way and the door won't open.
I can't go on with the game

posted in Cadenza: Havana Nights Collector's Edition on Jun 21, 16 6:06 AM
LD3333 wrote:Playing the demo I experienced a feeling of deja vu. Then I realized it was the exact same story as their last game "Heart of the Storm" where my character is being killed off at the end of the demo by a possessed man! Talk about cookie cutter... Have they really run out of ideas in their Mad Heads already? It's a silly gimmick to tempt me to buy the game and see if my character survives. The answer to the question should be simple either way... NO SALE !!!

Hi,
I've also noticed that the game was familiar, but it's not the "Heart of the Storm" which I've just checked.
Could you please recheck which game it was?
Thank you,
Rachel

posted in Grim Tales: The Heir Collector's Edition on May 29, 16 1:39 AM
I've returned to the game after a few months and I'm experiencing the same problem of the map. That makes it quite difficult for me to continue the game and have to start all over again.
I'm surprised there is no answer about it. Who should I contact.

posted in Punished Talents: Stolen Awards Collector's Edition on May 8, 16 1:09 AM
The map is impossible to use and made me wandering all over and hardly found anything. It was so tiring, I had to stop playing.

posted in Punished Talents: Stolen Awards Collector's Edition on Mar 7, 16 6:53 AM
I click and doesn't let go so I can see the map. Unfortunately the map isn't clear as in other games but I got use to it

In the rotating room I can't cut the wallpaper on the wall.

First you need to open the drawer of the files cabinet where you have the code to open the door.

I started the game all over again. When I got to the candle making I put on the screen all the ingredients including the wick then it was a piece of cake.

jaldeer wrote:You just pick up the wick & click on the box and it'll be put in there when you do that.

That's exactly what I'm doing and all over again and its not submitted by the click.

posted in True Fear: Forsaken Souls Collector's Edition on Jan 19, 15 3:09 PM
Thank you spenny1 I've just seen your answer and it was right. The SG is misleading sometimes...

posted in True Fear: Forsaken Souls Collector's Edition on Jan 19, 15 2:56 PM
I'm stuck in the Hop at grandma's bedroom, the knife won't move to open the can.
Any suggestions? I'd be glad to have some help.
Thanks

kar235 wrote:Thanks for the info, according to guide it was in the crypt and I kept going back but unable to find it. Thanks again

Thanks a lot. By the way be careful with the SG it's misleading sometimes.

Can't find the moth cocoon. Help please

posted in Myths of the World: Black Rose Collector's Edition on Dec 1, 14 1:23 PM
raceladm wrote:
theswede wrote:I started over when I got to eastmire the gate game came up I really looked at the
tiles this time. behold I got it thanks for the tip !!!!!

I've solved the puzzle but the gate doesn't open!

posted in Myths of the World: Black Rose Collector's Edition on Dec 1, 14 1:20 PM
theswede wrote:I started over when I got to eastmire the gate game came up I really looked at the
tiles this time. behold I got it thanks for the tip !!!!!

posted in Myths of the World: Black Rose Collector's Edition on Dec 1, 14 1:17 PM
I'm stuck in Eastmir Close Gate I did the puzzle successfully and the gate does not open. I did it all over again and yet nothing happend.I've even checked the SG and got no answer.
Can someone help. pleaseI

posted in Off the Record: The Italian Affair Collector's Edition on Sep 13, 14 2:39 AM
I'm stuck! can't take the note and massenger back from the box in the Parking Lot. I went back and forth, restarded computer and still it hasn't moved .Please help

posted in Off the Record: The Italian Affair Collector's Edition on Apr 18, 14 2:31 PM
Click on the camera in the right corner of the screen and then on the filter. Good luck

posted in Mystery Tales: The Lost Hope Collector's Edition on Feb 7, 14 10:08 AM
How lucky you are. "My frog" has disappeared and I've been looking for it for half an hour, next to the bench in the Terrace and can't find it.

posted in Mysteries of the Mind: Coma Collector's Edition on Jan 27, 14 3:16 PM
You've got to finish the puzzle in lighthouse in the lens room first (To disperse the fog) and then you can cut the rope.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator