Posts created by ScarybookGirl

posted in My Tribe on Dec 17, 10 3:00 PM
Not to brag or anything but, one of my villagers have reached year 980. Took a looooooooooooooong time. I'm sure if you work at it you can get it to that too.

posted in My Tribe on Dec 17, 10 2:56 PM
I agree. Fb players don't know ANYTHING about the game and their constant begging for stupid answers to stupid questions is very bothersome. Plz Bfg......DO SOMETHING!

posted in Aveyond: The Lost Orb on Nov 12, 10 12:43 PM
Im sorry, im new at this game and every move i make at the ruins when trying to block and stop the waterfall is a wrong one. if someone could tell me at leaast where to drop the boudler at that would be great. thx.

posted in My Tribe on Sep 12, 10 11:22 AM
How do you get your tribe person to have more phsical strength?

posted in My Tribe on Sep 12, 10 11:19 AM
im not sure if this is a glitch or not but, i would sail to another island...and then after that Island i'd go back to my original one and all the stuff I had before was still there....neat.

posted in My Tribe on Sep 12, 10 11:16 AM
Crud. Just had a teen open a "bad box'...great. Now they are prematerly grey...that stinks...and she was my favorite too.

posted in My Tribe on Sep 12, 10 11:14 AM
Just had a funny one from mine. It says "Julia teaches baby baby baby baby baby to play peekaboo." Guess it had a repeated word. LOL.

posted in Pahelika: Secret Legends on Sep 12, 10 11:06 AM
I went in and completed the bridge and picked up the items. But I dont remember what order they were in. Please tell me where each piece goes....

posted in Pahelika: Secret Legends on Sep 8, 10 3:06 PM
please help. I can't figure out what to do and I messed the help hint thing. Thank u

posted in My Tribe on Jun 20, 10 11:48 AM
lol

posted in My Tribe on Jun 20, 10 11:47 AM
If you want friends for the FB game then go on the FB thread and say it! ...

posted in My Tribe on Jun 20, 10 11:44 AM
no problem.

posted in My Tribe on Jun 20, 10 11:43 AM
lol. I have been lucky. No "bad boxes have floated over toward me. lol.

posted in My Tribe on Jun 19, 10 6:46 PM
Well,since you dont have the dead bush , i think that's what you said, then you'll need to sail to another island that does and then use a fertilizing potion on the plant (stardust+seawater+guano) and let a legendary farmer touch it afterwards. You will get berries.

posted in Virtual Villagers: The Lost Children on Jun 19, 10 5:06 PM
ScarybookGirl wrote:my oldest was 117. pwned twice.

sorry my mistake. I meant 103.

posted in Virtual Villagers: The Lost Children on Jun 19, 10 5:03 PM
my oldest was 117. pwned twice.

posted in My Tribe on Jun 19, 10 4:57 PM
I'm pretty sure that there is a FB thread in this My Tribe forum. please peeps! FIND IT AND LEAVE US PC PEOPLE ALONE! ................ ...........thank you

posted in My Tribe on Jun 19, 10 4:53 PM
I agree. Please people! If you play on the FB version that's great and all but it's really annoying for those who don't and are trying to get info for the PC version. It would so kind of you if you want to talk about the FB version, then do it on the Fb My Tribe thread please? Thanx.

posted in My Tribe on Jun 19, 10 4:50 PM
Cool.

posted in My Tribe on Jun 19, 10 4:47 PM
That's great. Thanx.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator