Posts created by SallyJane13

posted in Moai V: New Generation Collector's Edition on Sep 27, 17 2:01 PM
I tried to play Moai V today and was really disappointed when my Malwarebytes blocked me from playing the game. This is the report

Malwarebytes
www.malwarebytes.com

-Log Details-
Protection Event Date: 9/27/17
Protection Event Time: 4:41 PM
Log File:
Administrator: Yes

-Software Information-
Version: 3.1.2.1733
Components Version:
Update Package Version:
License: Premium

-System Information-
CPU: x64
File System: NTFS
User: System

-Blocked Malware Details-
File: 1
Trojan.Dropper, C:\Program Files (x86)\Moai V - New Generation Collectors Edition\Moai5_NewGeneration_Loader.exe, Quarantined, [16], [439821],

(end)

posted in Viking Brothers 2 on Mar 23, 17 7:53 AM
I'm playing on Windows 10 and the print in the tutorial is too small to read. I am also unable to read the items in the upper left corner. The game also freezes at the first level.

posted in Moai II: Path to Another World on May 6, 15 10:38 AM
The same error message popped up for me and crashed the game. I figured out that if I was trying to do to many things at the same time the game would crash. I gave up on trying to beat the timer and just enjoy the game at a slow pace.

posted in Green City: Go South on Aug 30, 14 11:22 AM
I was so close, just couldn't get those last few prestige points. Thanks! Now on to the next level

posted in Green City: Go South on Aug 27, 14 3:08 AM
I am getting gray lines from the menu box to the house that I build. I uninstalled the game and installed the game again with the same results.
I'm running on Windows 7.

posted in Weather Lord: In Pursuit of the Shaman on Aug 19, 14 10:53 AM
My game also freezes at level 33. I am enjoying the game, waiting for the fix

posted in Gardens Inc. 2: The Road to Fame on Mar 31, 14 3:12 PM
Thanks for posting the locations of the hidden chest. I had a few ah! ha! moments after you pointed them out.

posted in Settlers of the West on Oct 12, 13 10:21 AM
I love this game. It is very challenging, really makes you think.

posted in Fort Defense on Aug 12, 13 8:18 AM
Thank you, Dan2678 for the warning. We really need to be on our toes these days and help each other out.

posted in Virtual Families 2 on Apr 21, 13 7:23 AM
I put my person at their work place it says they are working at their career. I still get the message to replay the tutorial. This is very annoying.

posted in Virtual Families 2 on Apr 20, 13 4:59 PM
Thanks, I tried everything but that.

posted in Virtual Families 2 on Apr 20, 13 2:33 PM
My couple got sick right away. I clicked on grocery's and medicine but there is only food.

posted in Patchworkz™ on Dec 3, 12 10:54 AM
I was thinking about purchasing this game. I was tried the different type of puzzle, ie wood, metal etc. Sometimes after choosing a level I would get a blank screen. I would have to hit alt + f4 to get out of the game. I am hoping you can fix this bug.

posted in The TimeBuilders: Pyramid Rising 2 on Sep 3, 12 2:49 PM
sipason wrote:Written walkthroughs help a lot, but sometimes it's hard to understand what to do with only texts, thus being confused in hard levels.

So I made a full video playthrough for this game
(I didn't use any bonus during the play, so it's easier to follow if you have some.
Even if you don't, you can still get gold anyway)

Please search 'The Timebuilders: Pyramid Rising 2 Level (number)' in Youtube or google when you want a look at it.

Have fun with this game!

Could not have finished level 34 without your wonderful walkthrough.

posted in Royal Envoy 2 Collector's Edition on Aug 31, 12 8:47 PM
Finally I was able to get 3 star gold on this level. Couldn't have done it without your help.

posted in Amerzone: Part 1 on Jan 19, 12 5:16 AM
Thanks for the heads up.

I am having the smae problem with the missing HOS to get the flies wings. I went in and out of the scene thinking this would help. I exited the game, still no HOS. I have restarted the game hoping this will help.

posted in The Tiny Bang Story on May 19, 11 11:47 AM
Wonderful ! I didn't think I would be able to go any further in the game.

posted in Super Granny 6 on Apr 6, 11 1:17 PM
thanks Grannylover, I will give it another few tries.

posted in Super Granny 6 on Apr 6, 11 1:15 PM
rebel911 wrote:I can not get past level 24 do it like tarzan. I can not find a way to get the last cat. any help out there

Rebel911 go to the game creator website sandlot games there is a forum for super granny 6. Some one has posted a screen shot of how close you need to get to the teleporter. You have to get real close hit the right arrow key just a fraction of a second before you hit the spacebar. Wishing you luck on this,

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator