Posts created by LynneMD

posted in Big City Adventure: Vancouver on Jul 2, 11 6:08 PM
The next game is BCA London, and is expected to be released within the month, at another site, not sure if or when Bigfish will get it...

posted in Island Tribe 2 on Jun 25, 11 3:37 PM
I've had freezing problems with the game, had to ctrl,alt,del to get out of it, but I finished the game, went back and replayed some levels, then shut it down, when I restarted the game, all my progress was lost except for those levels that I had replayed...luckily I love the game, so I am now replaying levels, waiting for the fix...

posted in Big City Adventure: New York City on May 28, 11 2:34 AM
It is similar to a "pipe" game, try games like "bloom" or blossom" ,you might enjoy those...

posted in The Tiny Bang Story on May 15, 11 1:14 AM
There are also you tube walkthroughs available

posted in Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde: The Strange Case on Mar 6, 11 6:42 PM
I'm not happy about the controls on this game either, and I own over 300 from BF...sent an email into support, and have yet to receive a confirmation email...things seem to be going downhill these days...

Actually, Dire Grove was the FIRST CE, Nov/09 and they've been increasing in number, and decreasing in quality or content ever since...we were initially told they were "special" and would maybe have 1 per month...now it's one per week....

posted in Treasure Seekers: The Time Has Come on Feb 20, 11 8:21 AM
You're not alone,bootneck...there are 5 pages of technical difficulties with this game...customer support when they are available (not on weekends, or holidays) might be able to help, or give you a game coupon...

posted in Treasure Seekers: The Time Has Come on Feb 20, 11 8:18 AM
More and more frequently, it looks like we're paying BFG to be beta testers for them...I'm sick and tired of having games not functioning correctly..

posted in Treasure Seekers: The Time Has Come on Feb 19, 11 8:03 PM
When I first installed the game, as soon as it validated there was a hard crash with my computer.(had to turn power off then on again) Then I was able to play it...tonight I wanted to play it again, and got the opening screens, but the minute I hit play, there was an access violation message...Since the new game manager every game I have purchased and downloaded here has resulted in a hard crash of my computer...I am running Win7 32 bit, and every piece of my software is uptodate, and my system is cleaned and defragged...there is no excuse for this! I have downloaded games from many different sites in the last few days and they all work flawlessly...I am seriously considering quitting this company, especially after all the other problems...

As for the negativity, I have been consciously avoiding those threads. If people want to be stupid and attack a GAME or the people who are enjoying it, then one has to wonder what is actually going on in their heads.

In the words of our extremely clever MD, "it’s hard to miss the flicker of crazy behind their eyes."

So it's OK to call people stupid or crazy....because they don't like a game?? Interesting logic...attack a GAME is wrong, attack other customers, that's OK...and get away with it because you're defending MCF 13...even though your post is clearly against TOS...

Well said, Scarlett_11d6, you've made some excellent points....

posted in Destination: Treasure Island on Nov 26, 10 2:54 PM
I'm having graphics problems too, can't play the game with flickering, etc...I knew there was an Nvidia graphics card problem, but I have an ATI card and running Win 7..my system is kept fully optomized and fully updated software...tried run as admin and compatibility...but still not working...and CS is not available until monday.....

Do any of you make excuses/defend Walmart or Sears? What is the difference between this Corporation and any other? They aren't good to us...we are good to them! We give them our hard earned money to play some games, that's the business they are in, and they owe it to us to provide a trouble free experience...like any other retailer online or otherwise...

Yes it is, Bella...it's a great game..and the other is Cradle of Rome 2...
I played the beta on all 3 games, and I bought them in order...I haven't downloaded 13th skull at all...the point of buying games is to actually play them..

The best customer service, is not needing customer service...I've downloaded 2 major games releases in these last few hours...and they are running smoothly, without any glitches or calls to CS for help...and the game sites I'm a member of are fully reliable, and priced the same or better..I've had to use CS for them in the past, but about 1 in 10 compared to this site..

posted in Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon on Oct 19, 10 12:16 PM
CS should be available 7 days a week, and given how many time zones are involved in this global community, hours of service should be looked at too...after all if the Mods are around 24/7, so should Customer service be available...perhaps then the situation could have been rectified with less stress..

posted in Cradle of Rome on Oct 19, 10 11:15 AM
How many levels was it, Toona? I've been playing Cradle of Persia forever, lol..

posted in Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon on Oct 19, 10 10:13 AM
I haven't gone yet, until I use up my coupons/credits..and I'm amazed at the attitude of some customers, while we were only trying to get a situation made right, because BFG had ample time to do the right thing and chose not to..it's one thing to be treated so poorly by a company who has had my support and $$ for so long, and quite another to be treated so meanly by other customers, some customers have been lost because of these issues, so who are you going to look to when you have an issue? And if you are such a supporter of BFG, why are you trying to insult their other customers? Most just leave without a response...

posted in The Island: Castaway on Oct 19, 10 9:47 AM
I've been completely disillusioned at how BFG treats their customers..It's not rocket science.. if you can disable a download you can disable the purchase button...you can post a notice on the game page itself that the game isn't available for play..you can post a public service announcement giving an official explanation for removal of games...these seem to me to be basic customer relations matters..especially when you pride yourself on safety and security and trust, as all the advertisements for BFG stress...and you can quit instructing your Mods to silence any naysayers, I've been warned a few times that I will be banned, they want these issues in PM's where they can't be seen ...I've had so many posts disappear, or be locked, and at no point have I been disrespectful or insulted other customers, as others have done to me...I simply want this company to do the right thing and treat their customers honorably..

posted in Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon on Oct 18, 10 10:37 PM
I'm not only fed up with being lied to, I'm fed up with being insulted by other customers, that I was trying to inform and protect..as soon as I've got my credits spent I'll be quitting my membership here, and staying elsewhere...where I've had no need for CS because everything is functioning properly..and has been for longer than I've been a customer here...

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator